• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Command & Conquer I friended this guy a couple months ago and forgot about him...

    Command & Conquer I friended this guy a couple months ago and forgot about him...


    I friended this guy a couple months ago and forgot about him...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:58 PM PST

    I know this sounds crazy

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:31 AM PST

    But I really want to get my hands on the beta version of cnc red alert 3, for some reason, I just feel it might be such a nice change after playing the game over and over again, and mods don't really get me that excited so.... Anybody got any ideas? I got some torrents from 2008 but there's no seeds. Thanks in advance to anybody who bothers to help.

    submitted by /u/THE_nON_USeR
    [link] [comments]

    Collateral Damage

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:00 AM PST

    Is it possible to disable enemy AI from using their Generals Powers?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:12 AM PST

    Pretty much the title. Kwai's Battlemaster drops are annoying to all hell, especially when they land next to my airfields, which get my Aurora Alpha bombers to take off and pretty much destroy everything in sight. So is there a way to disable enemy AI from using their Generals Powers, but allow me to continue using mine?

    submitted by /u/DurfGibbles
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a mod that unlocks all sub-faction units/structures in Yuri's Revenge

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Does a mod like this exist? I'd like to find a mod where I can train snipers, build tank destroyers, black eagles, grand cannons and drop paratroopers all in one match.

    submitted by /u/Ace_Trainer_Kai
    [link] [comments]

    Has enemy AI ever influenced your playstyle and overall strategy?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    I'm talking for instance, the kind of mobs you use, how you defend your base, that kind of thing.

    I try to learn from AI sometimes but I usually have a hard time understanding what is it they're doing, even if I cheat and reveal the map, or focus on them while watching replays.

    submitted by /u/Bunny_Wabbit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel