• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Command & Conquer Everything I needed to know in order to survive a lock-down, I learned from one of my favorite units from Red Alert 2.

    Command & Conquer Everything I needed to know in order to survive a lock-down, I learned from one of my favorite units from Red Alert 2.


    Everything I needed to know in order to survive a lock-down, I learned from one of my favorite units from Red Alert 2.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Anybody have love for KKND ? Red Alert with Magic, Mutants and Sci Fi.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Blades of glory

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Don't you just hate it when you're playing skirmish and everyone just builds their superweapons at the same time.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    Next Vote! "Yes" for Tesla, "No" for Light of Nod.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    YuRI's CoLlecTiOn AgENcy.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    So my brother showed me some Kane's Wrath tomfoolery....

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I have committed a crime against the brotherhood, i am now looking for redemption.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Viscerioid in the making?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    My new quarantine buddy

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    My brotherhood of Nod tee just came in! Peace Through Power!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Is C&C Remaster a good example of why a cease and desist on fan projects and mods isn't needed to be successful? (in reference to OpenRA)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    YES I know OpenRA is completely legal and doesn't require a C&D...so EA couldn't issue one anyway. But my point is, companies often kill off these fan projects because they think it will affect sales. I love OpenRA, but hell that's not going to stop me from throwing money at Remastered, and I don't think it would stop anyone else either.

    Community mods and fan projects only add value and companies need to start recognising this.

    submitted by /u/PablosScripts
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Tiberium Dawn difficulty levels - What changes?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Hey,

    So I saw that c&c tiberium dawn remaster will have difficulty levels, original did not have this, so this is a great new feature!

    However, I have a question - what will actually be modified for each difficulty level? In the Q&A it was specified that the original AI behavior will not be changed, but just have some bugs fixed.

    So what will the difficulty levels actually effect?

    submitted by /u/cataids69
    [link] [comments]

    A red alert 2 meme

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Question about Tiberian Sun Resources

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I was just wondering... any idea what happened to the Tiberian Sun models used on the CGIs? I suppose they are still stored on any HDD by EA, not a single model was released to public right?

    Would be so awesome to see some of the original models! o.O Specially the infantry (Disk thrower / Nod Soldier)

    submitted by /u/BioClone
    [link] [comments]

    Early access ?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I bough the command and conquer collection and on the cover it mentions early access for the next command and conquer game,so how will anybody that purchased the collection get the early access?

    submitted by /u/angey-redit-kid-nerd
    [link] [comments]

    SKIRMISH FLAGS AGAINST AI

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Jim,

    Will skirmish flags near the construction yard be available to choose against AI only?

    v/r, NightFalcon1O1

    submitted by /u/nightfalcon1o1
    [link] [comments]

    C&C - themed Windows 7 customization question

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Sorry for my English.

    Despite the fact that support for Windows 7 was discontinued on January 14, I still use it.

    So, I decided to customize Windows 7 a bit. To log in, I put "Welcome back, commander". I think I need to put "Mission accomplished" sound to log out. What are your ideas for replacing sounds?

    submitted by /u/RusIvan3
    [link] [comments]

    how do people feel about C-&-C Generals

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Command and Conquer Generals was my go to growing up, and it doesn't get a lot of love in this sub. I was wondering what everyone thought about it in general. I wont be offended if you think it was a piece of trash you can tell me. also what are your opinions on if it should get a remaster?

    submitted by /u/missionmeme
    [link] [comments]

    I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism..... SPACE!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel