• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Command & Conquer Final Shape Tick Tank

    Command & Conquer Final Shape Tick Tank


    Final Shape Tick Tank

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    3D printed Mammoth Tank (Not mine)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Remastered guides maybe? I would love to be able buy the art book that comes out

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    A little artwork, made during the test of a graphics tablet. Criticism is welcome

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Will we see in game units only in the remake? Phase Transport- Badger

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    The 2nd thing I printed on my new gadget.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Worked way too hard on this meme

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Deadly Combinations

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    C&C Renegade -- Dead since 2012!™ ��

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    There's a map editor. But can we edit rules.ini?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    One of my oldest memories from RA1, apart from my dad yelling at me for taking ownership of the phone line for a 1v1 with a buddy over 33.3 dialup for 3hrs, was discovering rules.ini and really making the game my own. Nuke tanks? Check. Tesla Tanya? Check. 99999hp chronotank? Check. Iron curtain cooldown = 5secs? Please.

    Is this going to be possible in the remaster?

    submitted by /u/TheTwattani
    [link] [comments]

    TE 2.0 Black Hand Revelations 2 Teaser

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    GOOD NEWS

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    GOOD NEWS

    https://preview.redd.it/hsgevmf7cvm41.jpg?width=620&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0b5152e44c7be9a5d560fade3d370cb21f1a2a2c

    I Bought 3 Of The

    Command & Conquer Remastered Collection: 25th Anniversary Edition

    I Regret Nothing

    submitted by /u/SGT_FLIPPY
    [link] [comments]

    More victims… I mean, volunteers for my experiments!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Wing Commander IV Fan Remake experimenting with Cutscene upcaling, it can be helpful for a future TibSun and RA remastered.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Dimon[S] vs LiCtor[A] - Cabana Republic - Red Alert 3

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    With the new remasters could there be a full competitive mode like cs:go’s wingman where two players can get matched against another two players at similar skill level

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    How many of the campaigns have you finished?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I was thinking the other day about which of the games I have finished the campaigns of, but I also wanted to know what you lot have finished? On any difficulty.

    These are the ones I have completed.

    C&C Dawn: No, Covert Operations: No

    Tiberian Sun: Yes, Firestorm: Only GDI.... I think

    Tiberium Wars: Yes, Kanes Wrath: Yes

    Tiberian Twilight: Nope

    Red Alert: No, Counterstrike: No, Aftermath: No

    Red Alert 2: Yes, Yuri's Revenge: Yes

    Red Alert 3: Yes, Uprising: No

    Generals: Yes, Zero Hour: Yes

    Dune 2000: No

    Emperor: Battle for Dune: No

    Renegade: Yes

    submitted by /u/igncom1
    [link] [comments]

    Guys Im very confused now. Please clear my mind. The versions I play you can sell your radar dome or tech center and you keep your tech level even when you lose your building. I’m afraid I am miss understanding the reply here it seems like most of you believe the game works differently.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Laptop for RA remastered

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Hello guys. Had all the c&c/ra back in the days and I now don't have a pc/laptop anymore I have a Xbox one x to game on.

    I really want to get this remaster and get back RA2/YR.

    Question, maybe not the best place to ask. But wondering if anyone can help.

    Will any newish mid range laptop run RA remaster and the older RA2 ok?

    I do not have any room/space for a pc set up and monitor so I was thinking just getting a laptop instead.

    Will I need to look for anything spec wise?

    Sorry for the nooobish question but I have no idea what I'm looking/talking about with pc's/laptops

    submitted by /u/PepperUK
    [link] [comments]

    anyone from the c&c community that wants to be friends?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    i just entered the command and conquer community (bought the remastered collection) and i want to make some new friends here

    my discord is Rinkamoshi#0531,origin (where i bought the game) is rinkamoshi2005 and steam is Rinkamoshi.

    submitted by /u/MaorV
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get C&C 3/KW to work on Win. 10? Also where can I find Bibber's fixed launcher?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Ow my wallet

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Just bought the Remastered 25th anniversary edition. And I have never both regretted something and been so excited for something. Command and Conquer is near and dear to me, so I just had to spend almost 200$ on it. Hopefully that model Mammoth tank and faction pins will assuage my guilt.

    submitted by /u/Darkfire7881
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel