• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Command & Conquer Love me some capp-ore-chino

    Command & Conquer Love me some capp-ore-chino


    Love me some capp-ore-chino

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PST

    I'll puncture the next thing that moves!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:31 AM PST

    Brothers and Sisters of Nod! Hear our Lord!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Recomendations for lesser known but still quite good RA2/YR mods.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PST

    I'm looking for some decent mods for Red Alert2 and Yuri's Revenge. What are some overlooked and decent mods that are out there Red Alert2 player's should know about? Preferably ones with Yuri still a faction but even then, I'm always up for more content either way.

    Bonus: I remember browsing mods a while back and I think I saw all units for the Empire of the Rising sun but in RA2...anyone know anything?

    submitted by /u/Dances-With-Doggos
    [link] [comments]

    I see your MLP Red Alert and I raise you an MLP Tiberian Dawn

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Mission Background: ZOCOM 4 Trail of Tears Part 1

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Does anyone know what the dude in Hell march from RA is saying?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Will the Remaster be available on Mac?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Hi, am sure this will be a stupid question but is there any info on whether the Remaster will be ported for Mac? Had a look around and couldn't see anything...

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/moodygooner
    [link] [comments]

    [World Record] C&C Generals Zero Hour: Air Force vs Toxin [Easy]

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Mission selector for C&C Remastered?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:57 PM PST

    I recently remembered that most missions in C&C allowed you to pick between 2-3 maps, sometimes with different objectives and unique cutscenes. Once you choose you can't go back to pick another or to replay any of the missions you've done. Because of that I never played them all. Did Petroglyth ever talked about adding a menu to replay the missions and cutscenes you played or skipped? Would be a great feature.

    submitted by /u/RealHE1NZ
    [link] [comments]

    Want to play Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour on new laptop

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Can I? Can I play it on a new gaming laptop or is the game just going to look like trash? I just miss doing odd stuff in that game. And where can I get a legit copy of that?

    I remember it came in a set with I think Lord of the Rings and some other stuff. I don't remember what that was called. That was so long ago. I miss this game

    submitted by /u/Alaskan_Lost
    [link] [comments]

    First look -> Side-by-side comparison between the old FMV and reworked Remastered FMV

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PST

    This is interesting.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel