• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Command & Conquer Vanilla Patriots are so weak...

    Command & Conquer Vanilla Patriots are so weak...


    Vanilla Patriots are so weak...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Bill Gate's COVID-19 Advice To The World

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I wish more C&C users implement custom assets into Cities Skylines

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    How are G.I. 's deployed is better firepower than a tank

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Every studio EA shut down guess what number 1 is

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    My defense at the pentagon: Ifgured Id play RA2 in the mission liberty. While in quarantine and waiting for C&C remastered to come out

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    EPIC TEAMWORK

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Kane's Wrath cutscene spoof (had a couple funny ideas, had to make them, lol.)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Lockdown

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I know we've had a shed load of info lately, but is anyone else hoping for a bit more teaser content or monthly updates to help get us thru this lockdown? Or are you all sitting tight for June 5th now?

    I know it's not even been three weeks since the launch trailer but help a brother out here!

    submitted by /u/timmehmmkay
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberian Sun - cinematic I've never seen before

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I've been with Westwood studios my whole childhood, playing everything they released immediately, many times over and over. I've been also playing various mods and reading a lot about all C&C franchise and in 2020 I found a cinematic I never, ever seen before... Titan destroying Vega's dam from the inside.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ywyelXHns

    I'm pretty damn sure this cinematic isn't on any copy of the game I had ever played (original, cracked, 1st Decade and Origin versions) and damn I've done that mission like milion times.

    How it come?

    submitted by /u/Darkover92
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Found this beauty while going through old games. But it only contains disk1. I googled for disk 2 iso but no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I dont know what to put as a title

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Command&Conquer: The Ultimate Collection

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Every time i try and boot up zero hour i get a direct x error, how would i go about fixing that? Can anyone tell me how to fix that?

    submitted by /u/king5463
    [link] [comments]

    Where Is Green_Zero ? A Command And Conquer Kane's Wrath Shoutcaster

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Classic C&C Games just reached 2275 simultaneous players online

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Classic C&C Games just reached 2275 simultaneous players online

    Last weekend it went crazy, today it just reached 2275. CnCNet was a hit today. (Check out the charts)

    Latest C&C Game Records 2020:
    (The number of simultaneous players online at once)

    • Red Alert: 760
    • Tiberian Sun: 227
    • Yuri's Revenge: 1150

    C&C Mod Records:
    (The number of simultaneous players online at once)

    • Mental Omega: 678
    • Dawn of the Tiberium Age: 31
    • YR Red-Resurrection: 10
    • Twisted Insurrection: 8

    Yuri's Revenge Lobby earlier

    Graph at it's peak

    submitted by /u/neogrant
    [link] [comments]

    Updates and Future Plans

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    World war

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Getting CnC Generals to run on Windows 10

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I'm on Windows 10 and I really want to play Generals again but none of the compatibility guides worked for me. I was going to create a new partition on my drive and dual boot windows 7 so I can play it. My question is is there an easier way to get generals to run on Windows 10?

    submitted by /u/Jacob----
    [link] [comments]

    RA2 + ts-ddraw = No way to get sound?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Im getting mad :S any tip?

    I can make the game run on 1080p with sound, but the moment I add ts-ddraw I got all the advantages of this... but no sound... Im not familiar with ddraw somebody has any idea on what I could do?

    submitted by /u/BioClone
    [link] [comments]

    Remaster Question: Will there be rally points for trained units?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Would make a nice QOL change

    submitted by /u/DrTh0ll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel