• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Command & Conquer Huh, I don't remember this character in the C&C series...

    Command & Conquer Huh, I don't remember this character in the C&C series...


    Huh, I don't remember this character in the C&C series...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Actor Dimitri Diatchenko, who played Oleg Vodnik in Red Alert 3, has passed away

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    One vision! One purpose!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Boredom is a hell of a drug.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    A random song but with Command and Conquer audio.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    What's your plans for purchasing the C&C Remaster?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I'm curious the distribution of purchases for the game. Please consider participating in the vote.

    Edit: If you're going to buy, but at a later date, choose "Buy only if reviews are good"

    Edit 2: Personally, I have the 25th Anniversary Edition. Will be doing the unboxing on stream when it finally arrives.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/crazytegger
    [link] [comments]

    C&C RED ALERT Remastered - Mammoth Tank;) The next stage of construction PC MOD ...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    C&C RED ALERT Remastered - Mammoth Tank;) The next stage of construction PC MOD ... submitted by /u/raf-mods
    [link] [comments]

    Over 2500 maps for RA2 & YR

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    I own a site where I publish maps for RA2 & YR. I have cca 100 SORTED maps published ( named, number of players, map preview). However today I added a map pack ( that I'm calling a map dump ) of over 2500 UNSORTED maps. So if you're looking for maps you're welcomed to come and take a look. Visit here.

    Shortcut to the unsorted map pack section: Link

    DISCLAIMER: The unsorted map pack is truly unsorted. Most of the files are not named! They have a generic-numeric name. Some of the maps might not work and some need their extensions changed! Especially if you're not using the CnCnet client!!!

    submitted by /u/tkragon
    [link] [comments]

    are there c&c3 and ra3 mods with which you can play the campaign?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I want to play the campaign with a mod. it'd be awesome. but the ones i've tried crash when playing. (well they also crash when playing skirmish sometimes haha. i don't understand how some people have so much fascination for mods.)

    submitted by /u/jameswlf
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder if we will get to see this in the remaster since the installation will be done by Steam mostly.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Mmmmm, that really hits the spot.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Red Alert 3 Unit Guide: Spy

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    [Tiberium Wars] Finally finished (again, new computer) that nuclear "Empty Quiver" Nod Outback Mission on Hard 1.09 ("safe zone" from the Scrin)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    You just need to capture a single nuke. I captured two (and left the Mammoth-guarded one for dead).

       

    I moved all my forces to the harvestable Tiberium crystals east of the GDI starting base once I had the nukes (I captured GDI's lab for the secondary objective). I found out that the Scrin likes to mass their forces at the extraction point with Seekers and their other forces (read: Stormriders, Disintegrators, and the dreaded Planetary Assault Carriers).

       

    By moving to that area near the GDI starting base, the trickle of Stormriders and Seekers are intercepted by your forces (I also had to make some Explosions In The Sky for the Devastator Warship that was near the "safe zone").

       

    Once you have at least one nuke (and the rest destroyed), the countdown (2 minutes and 30 seconds) begins for Nod Carryall Squad XA-17 to evacuate you regardless if you're in the extraction point or near the GDI base (far from the extraction point that's swarming with Scrin forces).

    submitted by /u/WeTheSummerKid
    [link] [comments]

    Hey yall

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Just thought id throw this out there Ive started up a discord tiberian wars rp server Kinda hope some of yall might be interested Anyway, cheers and good hunting! https://discord.gg/cVdDar

    submitted by /u/citychaos-XD
    [link] [comments]

    Remastered suggestion to devs: drop the "AI upscaled" videos in a regular file directory, not in any pre-compiled files

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    The AI upscaled videos aren't great but I think we all understand this is the best they can do with the current tech. No reasonable person can complain about this.

    But as we all know, machine learning is still in its infancy. In the next 5 years it's going to keep getting better and better. I expect not long from now there will be advancements in ML that will allow the quality of these cut scenes to be improved significantly over what we'll have in June 5. My suggestion is make it easy for us to simply drop in new files if we want to, instead of having to apply all sorts of unofficial hacks and stuff.

    Secondly, I think it would be good to have a toggle option to switch between old vs. upscaled videos, for old times sake.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/PablosScripts
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play RA2?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Am I blind? I've looked and searched seemingly everywhere and I can't get a straight answer to "how do I play Red Alert 2". It doesn't seem to be available for legitimate purchase anywhere, and as far as I can tell it was offered for free back in 2015 but now it... isn't?

    Can someone please help me out here?

    submitted by /u/sexxcauldron
    [link] [comments]

    Question about OS for the remastered edition

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if I will able to run this under MS Windows 7 Ultimate Edition? I'm running an Intel Core i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Ti with 32 gigs of Ram, so from a hardware POV I think I'm good. At 57, I'm definitely one of the older guys in the group but loved this game so much I have built two XP machines to run the original versions of the games all the way to Generlas Zero Hour. THANKS!

    submitted by /u/291xray
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel