• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Command & Conquer I'm Doing My Part!

    Command & Conquer I'm Doing My Part!


    I'm Doing My Part!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Oh no it's a spy

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Tiberian Sun faction comparison

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Like Seriously! They will gangbang you by teaming up like they are Infected with Skynet!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    C&C Tiberium Dawn - A Historical Analysis

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    C&C franchise Concept Art galleries on CNCNZ.com

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Red Alert 2 - Extra Hard AI - The Optimal Map For The AI

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Kanes wrath spawn arena maps

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Hey all. Been hiding in the back of this group for a while.

    I was wondering if my fellow commanders could help.

    Im after the spawn arena maps that were available for kanes wrath. The one where kills get you engineers, you put them on the unit which causes them to spawn.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Moanypol
    [link] [comments]

    Russian armored column with SEALs because I'm quirky like that

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Anybody else use Cannis Rules:Balance of Power in Yuri's Revenge

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    This was my favorite mod. It added great new units and really balanced the sides. Anybody know what happened to the author?

    https://www.moddb.com/mods/cannisrules-balance-of-power

    submitted by /u/Ottenhoffj
    [link] [comments]

    Not a remaster but I did my best :)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Thier all over the place ahhhhhh

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    While playing the early access version of Industries of Titan which is a city builder game based on Unreal Engine 4, somehow Tiberium as minerals wind up in the game!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    CnC Renegade but the graphic are really ..........

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I need help, big time

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I recently had bought RA3 and TibWar for my PC (note I'm not sure what my PC even is as it's passed down from my father but it's really old, still runs on Windows XP and after booting up take about 15 minutes just for the homepage to load) when I load up TibWar it will run but then randomly crashes at some points in the game, I can't even run RA3 as it says I need an internet connection, which I do have, but it's wireless and I don't have LAN or anything but I'm just not sure how to fix, could anyone help me, and feel free to ask for more details, such as the precise message which comes up when I try load RA3 or what isn't turned on

    submitted by /u/HaloCraftZombie
    [link] [comments]

    Yuri's revenge

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Was there a exploit in RA2 that allowed Tiberium Sun units to play?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    This is oddly specific, and it's crazy how one memory like this can stay with you for 15 years... which is why I ask it now:

    Was there ever a online match mod/hack/glitch/exploit, that would have allowed someone playing (me, obviously) to play RA2 in 2004ish(?) to have units from Tiberium Sun playable?

    The circumstances were this:

    background: I had Tiberium Sun, and RA2 installed on the PC (not that this probably had any influence, but the assets of both game would have been installed...)

    1) own/have installed the stock version of RA2

    2) Start RA2, start multiplayer/online

    2) join a random game over internet

    3) as it was a custom map, the map loads from the host

    4) Units from RA2 and some from Tiberium Sun are playable in-game!

    long version: 'cool story bro' duly noted :

    One day, while 14 year old me was playing random matches on Red Alert 2 online, I remember very specifically starting a 1v1, and after building a few buildings I noticed some units were FROM Tiberium Sun. In that moment, I was totally in awe. I was so focused on building and maneuvering the Tiberium Sun units absentmindedly through my base, that i was quickly destroyed in a rush of Mammoth walkers. The memory is so faint, but I remember the mammoth tank (twin barrel, treaded, which wasn't in the base game of Tiberium Sun, but was playable here and aided in my super hype in the moment), as well as the Titan Walker and the Mammoth Walker (which I wanted to build, but go reckt before having the first one roll out of the war factory). I don't think there were any Tiberium Sun buildings, (Although, there might have been, but I don't distinctly remember) It was just some of the units we available to use. I also remember distinctly that the Tiberium sun units were the same sprites as used in Tiberium Sun, as the units have a darker, grungy look when compared to the bright and colorful background of RA2.

    Beyond that, it's a stretch to recall such a specific memory of one specific match. I know the map was 6 small islands, and a centralized field connected by bridges.

    I had/have never played Tiberium Sun in online multiplayer, as when I had the game, I didn't have an internet PC to play it on. this is why I was so hyped when I saw the units, and why I can assure you I'm not just mushing two fond memories together from my youth.

    Anyway, I'm not interested in the mod, and I don't play RA2 anymore... I just wanted to get confirmation that I wasn't hallucinating 15 years ago! haha.

    submitted by /u/NavalLacrosse
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 3 Windows 10 resolution

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Hello! I can't change the resolution beyond 1280 in options, how i can set it in 1366x768?

    Pls help

    submitted by /u/Kaitsuze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel