• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Command & Conquer Commanding the past, and conquering the future

    Command & Conquer Commanding the past, and conquering the future


    Commanding the past, and conquering the future

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Just in case someone didn't realize like me until now...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Just in case someone didn't realize like me until now...

    Hello commanders,

    I am playing the Soviet campaign and on the island of Elba (B) I realized that this island at the bottom where you can find two boxes, is the skeleton of a unit electrified by a Tesla coil! Also the trees are in the position of the supposed "balls" and even the sizes matchs the reality :O

    Skeleton island

    It seemed like a funny detail on the map to me, I had not realized until now.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Aker666
    [link] [comments]

    One more RTS like CnC is coming

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:29 PM PST

    Soviet March Calculator Cover

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:45 AM PST

    C&C Remaster: Strelok (GDI) vs M3-Power-E36 (Nod)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Limited Box Set arrived -love it

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    No missing parts on mine. Nice set really happy !

    submitted by /u/Frog-Lake
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone played RA3 online recently? No lobbys are showing up.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Yes I have cnc online, I get in then nothing.

    submitted by /u/That1guyfromthatband
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - It Came From ! - Discovery (Hard)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:39 AM PST

    How many times can I download Command And Conquer remastered?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:14 AM PST

    I had the original on CDs. MAY still be around somewhere... I want the remastered because I love the game and am pretty sure I sold the game when switching countries. I am likely getting a new PC for Crimbo, so I am scared that if I download it now, I will not be able to download it again for my new PC. I certainly do not want to give those jackals at EA money but I do not want to pirate either, so, if I get a new PC will I have to buy it again or can I just buy once and download multiple times?

    submitted by /u/HeHeHaHaHaHyena
    [link] [comments]

    Oh yes daddy

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:26 AM PST

    Has anyone had issues with an item from their Remastered Collection being damaged right out of the box?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:25 PM PST

    I finally opened mine up and I was disappointed to see that the Tiberium Crystal USB wasn't cast completely or when trimming they took way too much down.

    It may not seem like a big deal to some but it also has other imperfections and rough sprue trimming so I'm a bit upset because the set cost so damn much.

    I opened a support ticket with photos. I do hope that I am able to get a replacement.

    Image Gallery here: http://imgur.com/gallery/56vBwa5

    submitted by /u/AxalonNemesis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel