• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Command & Conquer Tiberium universe be like.

    Command & Conquer Tiberium universe be like.


    Tiberium universe be like.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:47 AM PST

    The guys over at Petroglyph were amazing! Super friendly and hospitable. This journey has been awesome!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Couldn't be me, I was frankly outside HQ having a smoke in the snow...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Covert Ops

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:33 AM PST

    So back when I was like 11 (I think) my older brother told me he would not get me Covert Ops for Christmas. Turns out he lied and totally did. I'm still amazed that little child me ever managed to beat any of those missions but I couldn't beat at least half of them.

    Last night I finally beat Under Siege and Nod Death Squad, finishing every mission for the first time in my life. I'm 34 now and I genuinely still freaking love these games.

    submitted by /u/SnowConeBoogerGun
    [link] [comments]

    The Nature Boy Representing C&C

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Tiberium Wars modding, continued.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:10 PM PST

    - Fresh install of C&C3: Tiberium Wars on WinXP
    - Install patch 1.09
    - Install mod SDK
    - Install antlr
    - copy mvp.xml.dll to correct location
    - open command prompt
    - navigate to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\MOD SDK"
    - buildmod.bat samplemod
    - go to "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\mods\samplemod"
    - create file named "samplemod_1.0.SkuDef" containing the following two lines of text:

    mod-game 1.9
    add-big samplemod.big

    - Fire up the mod
    - the word "sample" appears all over the in-game menus so I know it loaded
    - Start new game as GDI
    - There are no GDI Elf Warriors

    Someone please explain this shit

    submitted by /u/Katie_Boundary
    [link] [comments]

    Command & Conquer Charity Auctions are now LIVE on eBay!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:15 AM PST

    He have a great stream going on! IamDynamic vs. UK_Trigger vs. Bikerush 100 subs on the line!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    https://www.twitch.tv/uk_trigger

    He have a great stream going on! IamDynamic vs. UK_Trigger vs. Bikerush 100 subs on the line!

    Jump on if you're around! This is going to be legendary.

    submitted by /u/Pharowizard
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] PC Remastered local multiplayer backwards compatibility

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Hello guys

    I've been a long term fan of Command and Conquer ever since my first LAN party and was actually looking at buying it now so I can stop leaching from the host and have my own parties.

    I'm definitely interested in the remastered collection, but there's one issue: my friends have the original games.

    Is the PC Remastered collection local multiplayer backwards compatible with the original games' multiplayer?

    Kind regards

    Nick

    submitted by /u/nickjedl
    [link] [comments]

    Created the next part of the Generals-themed part of my big gmod machinima. Looks a bit better than it's last iteration. Enjoy!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Anyone know what this rooms for in Allied 13 Focused Blast?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:44 AM PST

    The scrin is what Nod will turn humanity into.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Think about it. They worship Tiberium, Reaper-17 mutilates itself to create tiberium made implants etc. + They commit atrocities and have a religion to justify their actions.

    King of like the Black Hand.

    Much like Nod, they are also ruled by an authoritarian figure.

    I wholeheartedly believe the Scrin are just Nod from the future, having won the conflict against GDI and used up all the tiberium in their own time. So now they travel back in time to harvest more Tiberium, or something along those lines anyway.

    submitted by /u/StoltATGM
    [link] [comments]

    15 Hints, Tips & Tactics That IMPROVE Your Skill FAST ( Red Alert 2 )

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:47 AM PST

    Red Alert 3 Unit Guide: Javelin Soldier

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Does anyone play CNC3 on Xbox anymore?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Just bought it for free so I'm wondering if theres any players out there.

    submitted by /u/z32aldo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel