• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Command & Conquer We must use our nuclear weapons. Annihilate them all!

    Command & Conquer We must use our nuclear weapons. Annihilate them all!


    We must use our nuclear weapons. Annihilate them all!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Spunik will save us from Chrono-Virus

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:18 PM PST

    I wish the C&C franchise had been popular enough to hold its own convention like BlizzCon...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    ...since we could have called it CommandAndCon.

    submitted by /u/Gerbilturds
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed Space Man Meme

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:13 AM PST

    How to play on multiplayer ?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Dear Commanders, i need your help I've heard than C&C online was a great way to play on multiplayer. Will it still work if I'm playing C&C via steam ? If not, how can I play RA3, C&C3 and C&CKW on multiplayer ?

    submitted by /u/GDI-ZOCOM
    [link] [comments]

    Mods for red alert 3?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    So I wanted to get the shock therapy mod for red alert 3 but I have the Irgun version and I can't find any of the game field. I'm using windows 10 if that help. Anyone know how? I have it through the ultimate collection.

    submitted by /u/angey-redit-kid-nerd
    [link] [comments]

    Command And Conquer Remastered: The Complete CNC Timeline Explained

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Thoughts on Twisted Insurrection?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:28 PM PST

    The famous Tiberian Sun alt timeline mod that starts with a Brotherhood victory in 2002 and introduces GloboTech. The graphics are TS era and it's a standalone mod. I find the campaign really in depth and tricky, what did you guys think overall about this mod?


    [link] [comments]

    Remastered rules.ini help

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:46 PM PST

    I am editing the rules file, and cannot get the AI to work correctly.

    I have upped the advanced power plant from 200 power to 2000 power (because soviets)
    Now the AI builds, and sells, advanced power plants.

    I increased the "build power plants to get this power excess" from 50, in increments to 2000, and I cant get this behavior to stop.

    Has anyone got any idea how to fix this, or am I going to have to make some random civvy building be a super power plant?

    submitted by /u/Tlmitf
    [link] [comments]

    The 10 Craziest Alternate History Timelines Seen In Video Games

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel