• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Command & Conquer Allied version of my previous post

    Command & Conquer Allied version of my previous post


    Allied version of my previous post

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:47 AM PST

    The Kirov from Red Alert pixel version

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Premier Cherdenko Escaping to L'espace ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Nod Airsoft - Together As One Ready To Conquer 2021

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    Want some Lt. Eva and Lt. Zofia in your Hearts of Iron 4?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Well modders have your back.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2298743635

    Note: This only works with the Cold War Mod for HoI4 which is currently in alpha

    submitted by /u/ColdFreeway
    [link] [comments]

    (Red Alert 1) How do I use the M.A.D. tank properly?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Help text editing Command Conquer remastered.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Thanks to the mod that change the light Scout to Hum-vee I have managed to edit the names of the units and I have translated them into Spanish (my language) using this command line:

    "TEXT_UNIT_TITLE_GDI_MAMMOTH_TANK" Tanque Mamut. This translates correctly and as I want the mammoth tank to my language. The problem is that there are two units that I cannot rename despite typing it correctly and they are MEDIUM_TANK AND ROCKET_LAUNCHER. If there is any modder who knows what is the name that I have to put I would appreciate it. I have tried everything from MTANK, MED_TANK, MDTANK ... all possible combinations and it is not renamed.

    If anyone knows please help.

    submitted by /u/Parritron86
    [link] [comments]

    Something I noticed about the cameos of the TW/KW's Riflemen Squad and Missile Squad together with their textures.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:54 PM PST

    Something I noticed about the cameos of the TW/KW's Riflemen Squad and Missile Squad together with their textures.

    They're actually sergeants if you look at their sleeve chevrons in their cameos and their texture which correlates with the UK rank insignia for said rank. Hilariously, this can imply that GDI ran out of privates and corporals for cannon fodder somewhere in TW II and had to resort to pressing their sergeants as frontline infantry by the events of the Third Tiberium War.

    https://preview.redd.it/2j8e7n77f2961.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=b3764c7c0c64b87c819fdf1b8de2eb9c7d1325ab

    submitted by /u/Cheemingwan1234
    [link] [comments]

    Operation Ecstacy of black gold

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel