• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Command & Conquer Life is good but it could be better

    Command & Conquer Life is good but it could be better


    Life is good but it could be better

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    HELLO 2021!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Look what I've found in chinese online store!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    After writing this in tank-font, we sold all our buildings and gave blue the win...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    Forces within the brotherhood rose up to unite Earth under a new leader - 2021, rescued from death by the hand of Kane ��

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I think I'll have to finish this remix haha :D Happy new year btw!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    "We are going to have to act, if we want to live in a different world". Do these words have any deeper meaning?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:08 PM PST

    I have been playing the remastered collection, and these words from act on instinct has stuck with me. Do they have any sort of additional or hidden meaning ? Why they were choses as lyrics ?

    Although some would immediately associate these words with GDI, since they are the good guys with the noble goal, but they actually want to preserve the world as much as possible, while Nod does everything in it's power to change it using Tiberium.

    Also we have to consider the time which this game came out. They have just experienced the First Gulf War and the Yugoslav-wars were in full force during development. The rhetorics that the global order is in danger and we need to do everything in order to restore it were in everyones' mind.

    Honestly, this is just my random rambling, but I am curious of your opinions about these words. What do they mean to you ? Or is it just me who think about them a lot ?

    submitted by /u/quma25
    [link] [comments]

    English & Russian Voice Acting Comparison for the Allies (correct matching)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Need some tech help

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:22 PM PST

    I need help

    I'm trying to play command and conquer three using steamplay on my chromebook using Linux. When I try to open the game the little starting window appears and after about 15 seconds it disappears and closes the game. Could anyone please help?

    submitted by /u/Throwaway99001992866
    [link] [comments]

    CNC Remaster: PaRappa56 (GDI) vs Adam (Nod) - Crazy Macro Match

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Hmmm where did I saw those blimps before?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    I am thinking about getting into Command & Conquer, where should i start and what are the games in chronological order?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:37 AM PST

    I've been thinking about getting into the Command & Conquer series, what games do i need to understand the plot and storyline?

    submitted by /u/howdoifixtiberiansun
    [link] [comments]

    Is remaster mp backwards compatible with older titles?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:23 AM PST

    e. g. if I choose to play RA in the remaster can I play with my friend who has the og version?

    submitted by /u/nerol0
    [link] [comments]

    Happy New Year Commanders!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Looking forward to 2021, how about you?

    submitted by /u/ElsieO4
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberian Sun Maps?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:33 AM PST

    Anybody know where I can find a good amount of Tib Sun maps? Specifically 8-player if possible.

    submitted by /u/Electrifyer
    [link] [comments]

    CnC 3 World Builder problem (dunno if right flair)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:31 AM PST

    PSA: For those in the US and Canada and still want to get your hands on the limited edition boxes, Best Buy is still taking preorders for both sets.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Anti virus keeps deleting and blocking trainer.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:17 PM PST

    I have a trainer I use for zero hour that used to work. Now antivirus automatically removes it. I have Bitdefender free. I have to keep reinstalling and process repeats itself. Even chrome and firefox block trainer from downloading when it used to work without hassle.

    submitted by /u/dmh2693
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell would we even call RA2 Remake?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    to differ from original RA2.

    submitted by /u/TheProphetOftheHelix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel