• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 26, 2019

    Command & Conquer My fav C&C game of all time !

    Command & Conquer My fav C&C game of all time !


    My fav C&C game of all time !

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    EA should just remaster the first decade.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    "How's the disguise holding up"

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    Steven Seagal in Command and Conquer 5

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    Someone Remodeled the Remastered Tesla Tank

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Remoldeled Tesla Tank

    Pretty interesting video that popped up in my recommended videos. Not sure if anyone posted this here before.

    (Not my video, Credit goes to original uploader)

    submitted by /u/Kane7870
    [link] [comments]

    Simply do Generals 2 please....

    Posted: 25 Sep 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    Best mods?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    What are the best/most popular mods right now?

    submitted by /u/DieLichtung
    [link] [comments]

    Command and conquer 3 with mods online?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    I am tempted to get my friend command and conquer 3 as multiplayer still works thanks to the CnC site. However as I play with tiberium essence installed. I was wondering if he has the mod as well would we be able to play against each other online. Or is multiplayer unavailable due to mods, stability or something to that affect?

    submitted by /u/paladinBoyd
    [link] [comments]

    Is there already a date known when we can PREorder the new C&C ? It's the first game in years I'm willing to give away money earlier to prove that it was a good idea.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:25 AM PDT

    Remaster request: an option to have the Nod units in Tiberian Dawn be red instead of grey, just like they've been in subsequent games

    Posted: 25 Sep 2019 06:54 PM PDT

    Remaster request: an option to have the Nod units in Tiberian Dawn be red instead of grey, just like they've been in subsequent games

    Hello all,

    As you all know, Nod units in Tiberian Dawn were grey despite their buildings being red. This was changed as soon as Tiberian Sun, where Nod units were given their distinctive red color.

    I think it would be very cool if the remaster of Tiberian Dawn offered the option to have Nod units be red. It's the color I associate them with, and it looks awesome too. Here's how it is in OpenRA:

    https://i.redd.it/ki1j0rsvguo31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/muxm4ooxguo31.jpg

    It's important that this be an option, as grey was the color they were in the game, and you can't change that for everyone as there's too much nostalgia involved. I wouldn't force it on others. But as an option? I would be very grateful for it.

    submitted by /u/AuthenticM
    [link] [comments]

    What is this is in the map KILL A TON?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:18 AM PDT

    So I put some Kane image in imagenet roulette, here the results. (Sorry for poor quality)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    C&C the first decade, data8.cab

    Posted: 25 Sep 2019 09:35 PM PDT

    Found my old disk and upon install there is a scratch on the disk. How do I go about getting data8.cab? This is the only file I cannot copy from the disk. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/skitch4
    [link] [comments]

    Mac player here!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    Started playing RA2 when I was younger. Probably the first game I became obsessed with. Happy to find this group!

    As a Mac user I have C&C Generals. It's fun, but it doesn't give me the nostalgia that RA2 and/or Yuris Revenge would!

    Long way of saying, any tips for a Mac user to play the games? Disc or downloads? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LSTX10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel