• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Command & Conquer The beautiful glow...

    Command & Conquer The beautiful glow...


    The beautiful glow...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Yuri's propaganda can have a strong influence on the weak-minded

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:43 PM PST

    Commanding Nations - DEV UPDATE 02.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:07 AM PST

    EA mentions C&C talking about new and recent releases

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:32 PM PST

    I dont know where is the original video, I saw this on a magazine from my country, forget the text (spanish) and check the video, I think the fact they name C&C at all is "a good present 4 us" more coming soon ?¿?¿?

    https://www.3djuegos.com/noticias-ver/211195/electronic-arts-anunciara-un-nuevo-battlefield-en-primavera/

    submitted by /u/BioClone
    [link] [comments]

    Please EA, remaster Tiberian Sun already..

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:41 AM PST

    I made this for my fellow comrades

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:00 PM PST

    A PETITION FOR EA GAMES.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:04 PM PST

    Did anyone else pick this up?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:42 AM PST

    In the battle of munich, germany in C&C3 you are assigned to defend transports containing engineers from Future tech. Also Future tech makes an appearance in Red Alert 3 Uprising.

    If anyone has any explaining lore, feel free to post :)

    submitted by /u/Jason-Skyborn
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 3 Remix mod out sync

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:16 PM PST

    I used to play RA3 with a couple of friends. When we started using the AWESOME Remix mod, one of the guys started triggering the annoying out of sync error and we cannot finish any game. Only one of the guys has the problem, me and the other do not. What can it be? We are at a loss here.

    submitted by /u/faxilito
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Remastered change language problem

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:12 PM PST

    Game folder / steam_emu.ini

    change this: Language=english

    submitted by /u/D0lantin
    [link] [comments]

    How much did EA earn from the C&C Remastered version? Did it pay off for them?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Generals resolution

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:23 AM PST

    Generals resolution

    Please help, whenever I load up generals I am always stuck with 800 x 600/ 1024 x 720 resolution when I go into the settings in the game. I have tried changing it in the options.ini and it never works my computer resolution is 1920 x 1080 pleas help, or am i just being an idiot?

    https://preview.redd.it/nh62yfzn42f61.png?width=629&format=png&auto=webp&s=64dee9ec79fa432c64240729bd291034c0dcfe80

    submitted by /u/KerbalMcManus42
    [link] [comments]

    I've managed to win Red Alert 2 Soviet Mission 4 Home Front quickly by destroying the allied MCV before its deployment (Game Difficulty : HARD)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:15 AM PST

    Why does Nod and GDI have inverted units to Allies and Soviet?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:52 PM PST

    I never played the first command and conquer, only being old enough to play games when Red Alert came out (I was 7 or 8 at the time). Since then I have played CnC3, and I noticed on a video the other day that in the old Command and Conquer, the allied units from Red Alert are Nod units and the Soviet units are GDI. Same with CnC3. The mammoth tank, a soviet unit, is GDI, while the Scorpion (light tank) is Nod.

    I thought Kane took over Soviet and made it into Nod, not the other way around?

    submitted by /u/DenEJuAvStenJu
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberium Alliances, a money pit?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:01 PM PST

    Tiberium Alliances is terribly addicting, and also designed to drain your wallet. If you play, would you prefer a non-pay to play format? Buying capacity to have an edge is fun, until an office full of Germans teams up to buy 1st fortress kill every new server.....

    submitted by /u/ItsManBusiness
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 2 / Yuri’s Revenge

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:20 PM PST

    I want to get Red Alert 2 and the Yuri's Revenge expansion for pc to relive the experience. I'm wondering, though, if it will work on a modem computer or if I need to download a rom of it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/UndercoverProphet
    [link] [comments]

    I need help. I'm not an expert at computers.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel