• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Command & Conquer I ported TW to the Wii

    Command & Conquer I ported TW to the Wii


    I ported TW to the Wii

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:32 AM PST

    The Red Alert 3/Generals mod actually made a headline on Google in the Netherlands!!����

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    TW Easter Egg in The Simpsons Video Game (both released the same year)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Finally, made a stolen tech unit elite

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:54 PM PST

    After 18 years, I just finished the Zero Hour Air Force general challenge against the super weapons general on hard for the very first time

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Don't have anyone else to tell. Since 2003 I tried completing the Air Force general challenge on hard, and General 3, the annoying super weapons general, always obliterated me within minutes. Air Force being my favorite general, I never really got over it that the only challenge I couldn't complete on hard was that one.

    I tried countless hours back in the days, and again for months around 2009 when I reinstalled the game. Back then I downloaded a save for general 4 to skip her and beat all the following generals, but she eluded me.

    Well, last week I reinstalled it again after a decade long hiatus, and today I finally beat her.

    Feels so great. My inner teenager is finally satisfied.

    submitted by /u/Cosmo_Steve
    [link] [comments]

    Make Generals 2 Alpha alive?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:34 AM PST

    hi, i fount a old post about Generals 2 Alpha (https://www.reddit.com/r/commandandconquer/comments/dtzc26/generals_2_alpha/)

    and i make this post again to see is anyone find out any way to make it work??
    tnx

    submitted by /u/Alireza_SH
    [link] [comments]

    Are the expansions included in the freeware iso's of Red Alert?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Attention all commanders! I don't care if are GDI or NOD or any other faction, I just wanted wish you all a good day/night.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Renegade looks so good without a HUD (Flame tank rush followed by a short-lasted Arty gunline)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:05 AM PST

    Which crush / crunch sound (after run over or step on infantry) do you like more ��? C&C Red Alert 1, C&C Tiberian Sun, Dune 2, Dune 2000 or another Game ^^? And why do you like it more :)?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Red Alert 2 Team Battle (CnCNet) - Demolition Truck Attack

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    1v1 who will win?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel