• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Command & Conquer Stealth tank

    Command & Conquer Stealth tank


    Stealth tank

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Going through my things after a home fire destroyed my home and 50% of my stuff 2 years ago. Glad to see this made it!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Command & Conquer & AliExpress

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    An indepth breakdown of the Tiberian Dawn Medium Tank:

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Red Alert 2 - Operation : Eagle Dawn - Walkthrough

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Generals not working says sorry there was a serious error

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Ok so after a few years I decided I wanted to play a few game of generals went to play today and it's not working I tried replacing the options.ini file already that didn't work I also tried setting it to run on windows service pack 2 also didn't work

    Yes I know my computer is outdated to hell I am still running windows 7 I'm assuming it's just broken on 7 now ? I barley use this thing anymore but once and awhile I enjoy these older games and generals was one of my favourites And help or insight would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/mastergun89
    [link] [comments]

    Does the internet exist in RA3 universe?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    And if so, what would it look like? Would they have their own memes? Would they like anime (considering Anime in RA3 would probably be used by the Empire for propaganda purposes).

    submitted by /u/starbucks_red_cup
    [link] [comments]

    More Tiberian Sun ambience!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Am I making a mistake by playing TD on normal difficulty?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    All the guides and discussion I see online are about either hard or casual, is normal a broken difficulty post patch or something?

    submitted by /u/Boof_Life
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel