• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Command & Conquer Made some GDI recruitment posters

    Command & Conquer Made some GDI recruitment posters


    Made some GDI recruitment posters

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    My whole life I've wanted to make a love letter to my favorite childhood games: Command and Conquer RA and those tug-of-war stick figure games on Newgrounds. 3 very long years after I started, I finally launched it. We even have a Tanya unit - Cha-Ching!!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Had this thought in my head. So I made it

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Pretty much my first experience in multiplayer

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    LEGO GDI Wolverine

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Just out of curiosity, how many hours did you put into C&C Remastered Collection?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Commanding Nations - Storm Runner details.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    RA3

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Recently got back into playing pc bought the whole pack from EA and never played RA3 but like I'm this isn't the first time someone has asked this but wtf happened how is the graphics such shit and game play weirdly different from RA2 which I loved and continue to love I feel like they really went backwards here?

    submitted by /u/Hydro902
    [link] [comments]

    Helium mix optimal.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Working reliable trainer for Origin version of red alert 2 and Yuris revenge?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    I can't seem to find one anywhere

    submitted by /u/LEAndrewfaceXD
    [link] [comments]

    C&C 4 Problem

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    So I recently got a new computer and installed C&C 4 via EA Origin.

    Whenever I launch the game I get the login box. However, when I log in with my credentials a small window pops up that only states Unknown Error. I cannot seem toogin no matter what I try.

    I've tried putting the application in admin mode, launching it with compatibility settings for windows xp, launching the game from the application in the install path instead of the shortcut or the play button from within Origin.....

    Nothing seems to work.

    Is this a known bug or does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/TheLinkinForcer
    [link] [comments]

    Which game (and side) has your favorite intro FMV?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel