• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Command & Conquer Enough to make a grown man cry

    Command & Conquer Enough to make a grown man cry


    Enough to make a grown man cry

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    I like sickle's design. So I decided to draw it. I'm really far from pro, but I hope you like it too.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Lego Mammoth Tank Mk. III

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Just a little view

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Never knew playing Traveler-59 is so fun and obscene at the same time

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Which is your most favorite unit in the series?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    I used to roll the dice but this is Mental Omega

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    NOD Confessor Helmets?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    So, bit of an odd question but here goes:

    I'm drafting up some ideas to make some 3D fanart of the confessors from the brotherhood - I'm curious about their helmet design - as far as I can tell there's only two pieces of concept art for them, and I'm having a tough time identifying the details of their helmets - is the tall outer frame part of it separate from the inner bit where the gas mask filter looking thing is? Or is it all one big thing?

    Basically I'm asking if the armour is actually made up of a mask of some sort, with the tall part added on top, or if its all one big helmet.

    If my fellow fans here have any insights to add I'd appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/HuntedSFM
    [link] [comments]

    I was bored, but I broke a new world record!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    C&C 3 KW mods not working

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    So I reinstaled win on my computer and installed both C&C 3 s and installed mods instantly

    but then I noticed well shit my WrathED launcher isn t working cuz every time I launch chemical warfare mod it still is classic anyone has fix

    Edit: I m playing through Steam

    submitted by /u/totallystupid666
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone miss using Stealth Fighters to send infantry flying

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Ahhh, those were the times playing as USA and watching an infantry blob be sent flying into the screen after a Bunker Buster upgraded Stealth Fighter fires it's payload at them in Command and Conquer:Generals

    submitted by /u/Cheemingwan1234
    [link] [comments]

    C&C on 3DS, video demonstration

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    What your favourite faction in all of the command and conquer series

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    i just wanna know

    submitted by /u/Artistic_Risk6981
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert on 3DS

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Extra Small Map

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Problems running Red Alert 3 demo on steam

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    My laptop can run C&C 3 Tiberium Wars with ultra settings at 1080p with no lag, but I can't run the Red Alert 3 demo at over 15fps or so, even with the lowest settings. What gives? Is the demo just really optimized or something? Would the full game run better?

    My laptop's specs are

    Windows 10 64-bit

    16gb Ram

    Nvidia geforce GTX 860m

    Intel i7 -4700HQ CPU @ 2.4Ghz (8 CPUs)

    submitted by /u/Disconn3cted
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Generals: Zero Hour multiplayer on Mac

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I recently got a mac for the first time after having windows for years. I'm using parallels desktop to run zero hour and gentool through origin in Windows on my mac, but every time I try to join a multiplayer game it says "unable to connect to other players." To clarify, I can connect to the multiplayer lobby and even join a room, I just can't join the actual game.

    I've tried every solution I can find on google and I'm at my wit's end. Are these issues caused by the virtual machine I'm using to run the program, or is there another solution I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/happy__happy_joy_joy
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberian sun crashes playing multiplayer

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! For a long time my family would play Tiberian sun/firestorm on Lan, and eventually online using game ranger (I think). The problem is the game always crashes randomly..could be after playing for 10 minutes or several hours which is very annoying considering you can't save multiplayer games. Has anyone ever found a fix to this issue? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Aquaman183
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel