• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Command & Conquer Massed War Miners (and friends)

    Command & Conquer Massed War Miners (and friends)


    Massed War Miners (and friends)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Stingray [Red Alert 3]

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    I'm going to the one place that has shoes... SPACE!!!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Where I come from, this is a no-no

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Found a very old picture on my old hard drive...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Now, i cant be the only one that this upsets.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    C&C Renegade: Rescue and Retribution [Recruit] [World Record]

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    The merits of lore in video games

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    With lore being a key pillar in all three universes of the franchise I figured that this article may interest some of you.

    https://www.destructoid.com/merits-of-lore-in-video-games/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=merits-of-lore-in-video-games

    submitted by /u/ColdFreeway
    [link] [comments]

    We could really use the Dolphins right now

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Red Alert last Allied Mission (Spoiler Alert for that Mission)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    So I'm replaying the Red Alert campaign in the remaster and something that just occurred to me. Why do you get sent to Moscow with no money??? Like that part is never talked about in the cut-scences or even the briefing. You just get 2 thief's and never even told what they do or why. I love the campaign over-all but the last mission always felt so outta place. I was just wondering if maybe I missed why it begins like that.

    submitted by /u/Schroeder9000
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Sole Survivor Box/Disk - Is it that rare?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I remember hearing about this game when reading up on the series and would love to add it to my collection. I've never seen it in the flesh though. What I've seen on ebay has certainly been priced highly especially for the big box which I'd love. Has anyone here actually played it? Seems like it was short lived and certainly a departure from the series. RTS Battle royale.

    submitted by /u/PirateSmalls
    [link] [comments]

    Tanya VS Gum

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    How do I install mods for generals deluxe on Mac?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    I'm trying to install Shockwave for zero hour and am running high Serra if that helps

    submitted by /u/nintendofan9999
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a fix to the DirectX error that works? (Windows 10)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    I've been trying to play Tiberium Wars and Kane's wrath on steam but the Directx error pops up.

    Fixes I've tried:

    -downloading some older DXsetup thing with a bunch of files

    -the instructions on the pop-up

    -turning on the legacy components windows media player

    -Going into exploit protection to disable force randomization which worked for a bit until the game crashed causing the pop up again

    -running in admin and compatibility mode

    I've read a bunch of old Reddit posts, discussion threads, and youtube videos but none of the solutions have actually worked for me. It would be greatly appreciated if I can get a fix to this. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/MirrorimagineM7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel