• Breaking News

    Monday, September 13, 2021

    Command & Conquer "Generators humming"

    Command & Conquer "Generators humming"


    "Generators humming"

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    In Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun (1999) during The First Tiberium War, GDI thinks they have killed the charismatic terrorist leader Kane. In fact he went underground to organize an even larger resistance and uses spies to strike when they least expect. This is a subtle Nod.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Something is very sus about this game. ������

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    Absolute Units: Tumbleweed Farm

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    How do I beat the Demo General in the Shockwave mod as the Salvage General?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I'm playing the General's challenge on normal right now and I can't seem to beat him. The endless waves of suicide bikes/buggy and the long range missiles screws me over. His Scud Storm also hurts so much and I find myself losing my base everytime. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Filemeunderground
    [link] [comments]

    I am trying to create a Red Alert 2 tabletop game

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I want people's input on the project so far I believe I may base the combat system off of the rules for star wars legions though I'm not sure yet. The hardest part so far is regarding the models and how to get accurate-looking ones, so far I have found a good model kit to use for the allied infantry but I'm drawing blanks for soviet infantry. Also I am trying to find models I can kit bash to create the Rhino and Grizzly tanks with, if anyone had any input at all please send it.

    submitted by /u/Grobble_man
    [link] [comments]

    Lore: What do Nod followers think of GDI being a democracy?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Feels like it belongs here

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Blowing up Vega's Damn in Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    A Question for my fellow generals

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Greetings fellas xezon the developer of Gentool (a tool for playing Zero hour and generals which also offers onlineplay on the servers from CnC Online) is searching for generals who own a Brazillian, Italien or Polish copy of Command and Conquer Generals and Zero hour

    if you own such a copy or know someone with such a copy i would highly appreciate it if you could drop a comment so we can set up further communication (since sharing discord tags openly on reddit does not sounds like the smartes of ideas)

    as usual i have hidden typos and mistakes in my post and its your task to be the first to find them enjoy the hunt and thx for reading

    submitted by /u/Cervanthes
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile on Tinder ♥ CnC

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Who would win in a fight?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    GLA worker Vs USA Spy drone.

    👏👏

    submitted by /u/SassyPog
    [link] [comments]

    Battle of China and Russia!(doesn't contain anything historical )

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    hmm something is kinda off ( screenshots on my discord server )

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    C&C Red Alert 3: Generals Evolution Mod BETA 0.21 - GLA's Desert Stronghold

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Red Alert 2 Mods you need to try in 2021

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel