• Breaking News

    Monday, September 30, 2019

    Command & Conquer Found these for a total of £3. I never played them when they came out so it's still a new game for me.

    Command & Conquer Found these for a total of £3. I never played them when they came out so it's still a new game for me.


    Found these for a total of £3. I never played them when they came out so it's still a new game for me.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    C&C player VS Remastered one

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    *X-files theme intensifies*

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    Tank Hunter here! Moving rocket soldier!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    For Anyone looking for mods for C&C 3 and KW

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Every time I think about C&C 4

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    Got me hyped AF

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    Mother of all bombs is on the way Pilot: "Oh boi! Oh boi!"

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    Created a mission for RA1 I'd like to share

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    I hope you enjoy it (if you decide to play it). But, if it sucks, let me know! :)

    http://www.filedropper.com/rqramission

    Your forces have been pushed back to the southern outpost in the region. Soviets have deployed radar jammers to scramble communications to your allies, and you must destroy them. You will then get reinforcements to help finish off the enemy once your Comms are back online.

    submitted by /u/Requilibrium
    [link] [comments]

    *crickets in the background*

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    DirectX 8.1 or Higher Error

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    Hi all,
    I've been playing generals on this maching for a year with no issues.

    The other day, I decided to take a look at my Wattman setting just to see (RX 480 Nitro+). I messed with a little of the power limit and Ghz settings, just paying around. Since I obiviously didn't know what I was doing I simply reset to default (which is what they were previously, AFAIK). This caused a couple problems it seems.

    I can no longer play Generals, receiving a DirectX 8.1 error. I've repaired game files, uninstalled and reinstalled.

    I had a weird issue playing Doom 2016 afterwards as well, the aspect ratio and resolution were all messed up and had to manually reset them. That worked fine aftewards (just to give you an idea of other symptoms this caused.)

    I tried going into the generals .ini file and manually setting the resolution to 1920 1080. This did not help any.

    If anyone has any idea, I'd appreciate. Searching the old google machine didn't all had 7 year old posts about it being a bug. So I assume since I've been playing for a long time with no issue, that it's not a bug.

    TIA

    submitted by /u/OCNoob1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel