• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 28, 2019

    Command & Conquer Kane’s chair

    Command & Conquer Kane’s chair


    Kane’s chair

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    My local hobby store is selling tiberium!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    Scorpion tank and quad cannon

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    New to command and conquer, which one should I play?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    I heard the new ones suck and hard lol.

    Anyway which command and conquer should I play? Just looking for some casual rts, nothing fancy.

    submitted by /u/SeaRobbin
    [link] [comments]

    GDI Humvee

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 05:13 PM PDT

    RA2 Ulitmate Edition Black Screen

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    I've had C&C Ultimate Edition from Origin for a while now and wanted to play RA2 and RA2YR again so redownloaded it and fire it up as an administrator.

    This is as far as I can get, all I can see is a black screen but I can hear the game startup sequence start in the background.

    I've followed CNCNZ's guide, downloading Bibber's fixed launchers but none of these work for me. Gen, ZH, C&C3 and RA3 work (I've got these downloaded currently) and have no idea why it isn't working. Any suggestions or guides will be much appreciated! All I want to do is play YR skirmish :(

    submitted by /u/slabadadingdong
    [link] [comments]

    Will the remasters have 21:9 ultrawide support?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 11:43 PM PDT

    Anyone know? The original was in 4:3 but I assume the remasters will be in 16:9. It would be awesome if 21:9 was supported. RTS games look awesome in 21:9.

    submitted by /u/CosmicTavern
    [link] [comments]

    Cuban Terrorist vs Libya Demolition Truck - Strategies? I always piled the Terrorists into a flak truck..

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    Does the rules.ini file not work on YR from CncNet?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    I downloaded the file and made some modifications to be used in skirmish mode (solo). Nothing is working. I know I am doing it right since I always did it and even downloaded a old working copy I used for years on the ultimate collection.

    I am trying to make all allied team unique things available to the Americans. Same for soviets but with Russia.

    I changed to RequiredHouses=Americans on allied stuff. Isn't that it? Also trying to be able to build all MCVs.

    submitted by /u/12InchPickle
    [link] [comments]

    C&C ZH: Unofficial Maps: No Background Music, how to enable?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    i downloaded some maps for C&C ZH and I can play them all, it is no problem.

    Unfortunately, there is on music playing in the background, so i only hear the fighting sounds and stuff.

    How do i activate that music plays in these maps?
    It works all fine when i use one of the official maps.

    Thank you all for your help!

    submitted by /u/MJS04
    [link] [comments]

    Does this serve a purpose? Any tricks - Chronosphere

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    Poor Juggi, I'm confused too ;)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    What if Stomp was added to the C&C Remaster? Would you like that? (we already know we are getting bonus tracks)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    After this week's news of the Tiberian Dawn remaster getting an upgraded jukebox and library of tracks, I wondered: what if Stomp was added to the soundtrack? C&C fans are very fond of it, and for a reason: it's awesome.

    As we all know, Stomp was originally supposed to be in Tiberian Sun. We first heard the track in the Tiberian Sun trailer, as seen here:

    https://youtu.be/HTqwp8n0U-M?t=136

    The track was cut from the game and put on the Renegade soundtrack. Because of both these facts, Stomp is heavily associated with the Tiberium universe of C&C. So I thought: why not officialize this in some manner by putting it on the Remaster soundtrack? Stomp could be to the Tiberium universe what Hell March is to the Red Alert one, in a more official or semi-official manner. If not the original track, Klepacki could remix it for the TD remaster, in the same way that Hell March differs from one Red Alert game to another.

    Personally, I find this idea very appealing. We already know the remasters are getting bonus tracks (see the latest Jimtern post on the jukebox), so why not go there, you know?

    What do you think?

    p.s.: here's a higher-quality upload of the track:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpenm370XLY

    submitted by /u/AuthenticM
    [link] [comments]

    If Kim jong un played generals

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 06:49 PM PDT

    Trying to have fun with CNC3 campaign

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 05:01 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find out how to modify the cooldown on the superweapons, just beacuse the destruction in this game is so satisfying, can someone help me? ❤️

    submitted by /u/Tuttuma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel