• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Command & Conquer Just noticed I didnt share this here, maybe you like it ^^

    Command & Conquer Just noticed I didnt share this here, maybe you like it ^^


    Just noticed I didnt share this here, maybe you like it ^^

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    The C&C That Never Was

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    Also animated Background "lands of Nod" :D

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    Re-found this old gem, thought I'd share it here

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    Shrek finally tires of people raiding his swamp!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Harvey Overwatch

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    C&C remastered suggestions part 2

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    After several months I FINALLY finished my suggestions video! I have been a fan of C&C since the first game in 1995, I even still have working copies of the physical disks! Though, footage was recorded using the version on EA's Origin. A link to my part 1 is in the description! Let me know what you think and share what you would like to see in the remastered version! https://youtu.be/MQzQ093aCUU

    submitted by /u/Actaeon1
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble installing The First Decade

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I have been trying to install The First Decade but am getting an error at the end of the installation which is preventing me from proceeding, which can be seen here - https://imgur.com/a/PG0Rzo2

    I've followed the steps on this page - https://cncnz.com/features/technical-support-help-guides/fully-updating-the-first-decade/ but get the error nonetheless.

    I found some people online who had a similar, but different issue, about a cyclic redundancy check error, and their solution was to copy the files from the DVD to a folder on my computer and run the setup from there. I tried that, but still got the error seen above.

    I've been running setup.exe as administrator and have also tried running it in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP2 and also tried SP3 but have gotten this error everytime.

    Has anyone else here encountered this and know any suggestions for me to try?

    submitted by /u/IamCanadianAMA
    [link] [comments]

    [Cahallenge c&c resouce pack for bf 2142

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    Cpould anyone make a c&c themed respuurce pack for bf2142 that reskins the veicles and retextures the maps why i sugest this:

    The vehicles are uncannily close to theirthe c&c tiberium counterparts the tians can pass for gdi's kodiak command cruiser

    The maps look like yellow zones The tech is similar enough

    You have acomander who can aidde with abilities

    Sqaud baseed gameplay

    submitted by /u/RaiRaijinn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel