• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Command & Conquer OMG, Looks like GLA's invaded my world!

    Command & Conquer OMG, Looks like GLA's invaded my world!


    OMG, Looks like GLA's invaded my world!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    Tiberium Wars - Langley Liberation - Unit Preservation Challenge

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    Looking for Casual friends to play Generals, Kane's Wrath and Red Alert 3 with

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    Not tryhard, micro isn't the best, not going to bitch if you beat me, open to learning. My username on origin is Amun93, give me an add if your down!

    submitted by /u/Hypolife2
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back the Westwood Store!!!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Hey, It obviously won't be called this anymore. But I think there should be good merchandise with C&C branded logos.

    What yall think?

    Would yall pay for some official merchandise again? Right now you just need to find w it online, but would be good to have official stuff again.

    Way back in the days i was going to get something, butt got back a letter saying it was closed.

    Would be good to get hats polos, shirts pins mugs again.

    submitted by /u/GeneralJist8
    [link] [comments]

    How do you defend Banshee and flame tank sneak attack if playing with GDI?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    I always lose when NOD players use this tactic and its hard to defend it. Any tips?

    I try to defend the flame tanks sneak attack by getting mamotoh, ghost stalker and disrupters neat my base
    The banshees I put the Sam missile defense around the base.

    I also keep engineers near the important buildings and keep my buildings close together.

    For some reason I was called a noob... maybe for my lack of attack as I was focusing on he defense

    submitted by /u/3acor
    [link] [comments]

    Does CnCNet Allow you to play the original campaigns?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    Sorry... feeling nostalgic. I've hopped on CnCNet once or twice but it always felt like a way to play multiplayer original command and conquer. That's cool and I wont bash that! But I wanna play the solo original campaigns well... like I did in 1995. Or as close as I can get to that. Does CnCNet allow that or am I going to have to go somewhere else? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/slipstream808
    [link] [comments]

    Winning a lost game <3

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    Most annoying C&C Units?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    How do I host a server for Renegade online?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    I would assume it's different now that the official servers are out. How would I go about hosting one?

    Edit: Trying to get my server to show up on the W3D Hub Launcher.

    submitted by /u/12InchPickle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel