• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Command & Conquer Do the Scrin fear Kane?

    Command & Conquer Do the Scrin fear Kane?


    Do the Scrin fear Kane?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    Working as intended

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PDT

    Interesting Review of Red Alert

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:50 AM PDT

    Mods for CnC 4

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    So I have been playing campaign missions from old games and recently went to Tiberian sun.

    And here is what I realized...I did not enjoy it. I loved it at the time but the graphics are waay too outdated and interface too clunky.

    I was looking forward to new remaster but am also afraid I may not enjoy it as much as I was hoping to. My preferences have changed and while graphics are not as important as gameplay they do make a huge impact on enjoyability of the game.

    C&C 4 does have decent graphics...are there any mods out there that can perhaps make it more like earlier games?

    submitted by /u/Furyburner
    [link] [comments]

    In-universe Codex for the remasters

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    Either it's like Mass Effect's Codex or a News archive in the style of 90s cable news for Tib Dawn and a 1940s style black and white news reel for Red Alert.

    submitted by /u/PalawanGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Dawn of the tiberium age: is it possible to win against Soviet AI (hard)?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    I only able to win it if I am using Soviet as well, the strategy is using tower defense technique with (tesla coil + air defense). Else I never and I don't believe I could win with others(Allies, GDI, NOD). is so hard to play against Soviet AI(hard) lol

    submitted by /u/jhatrick
    [link] [comments]

    Is C&C coming back to Steam?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    pardon me if this has already been discussed previously.

    this recent tweet by EA announces their partnership once again since 8 years ago to release their games on steam: https://twitter.com/EA/status/1189181655463813120

    article: https://www.ea.com/news/ea-and-valve-partnership

    does that mean the C&C games are coming back to steam aswell? i'd like to complete my collection (steam only has the latest 5 released games from the franchise: twilight, red alert 3, tiberium wars, etc)

    submitted by /u/centumetocto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel