• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Command & Conquer Even now, Rise of Harkonnen still gives me the chills. Frank's Dune tracks are massively unappreciated.

    Command & Conquer Even now, Rise of Harkonnen still gives me the chills. Frank's Dune tracks are massively unappreciated.


    Even now, Rise of Harkonnen still gives me the chills. Frank's Dune tracks are massively unappreciated.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    Tiberian Sun - Lone Trooper

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    Legion and Cabal - Artificial and Crazy

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:18 PM PST

    If the C&C Team could patch up a skirmish only PVP online C&C Retaliation for PS4. I’d be so happy

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:06 PM PST

    ANTS?!? If you've got ants in yer pants call an exterminator. I'm on vacation!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Help me get my son hooked on C&C

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    I was cleaning out my office the other day and came across my first decade box set. My son asked what that was and I explained it to him how these were my favorite games to play when I was a teenager. Told him what they were like to play and he said "oh that sounds cool... can I play it?".

    Well it doesn't work well with modern OS's and such. I see a lot of bits and pieces around various sites on how to make it work on windows 10 but nothing direct "this is how you do it". Can anyone point me to a good writeup or similar to get these games going on a windows 10 machine so I can get my son hooked on these games too?

    submitted by /u/kameleon25
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 1 Attack Dogs Are Garbage

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Hey I was wondering what is your guy's favorite faction in all of command and conquer?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:33 PM PST

    Possibility for Petroglyph Games or EA to get Dustin Browder back as their game designer?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:37 AM PST

    I love C&C Red Alert 2 and Starcraft 2, both have and has been my favorite games. in-terms of balance and many more. When I heard that Dustin Browder retired from Blizzard, is there a possibility for him to come back to the franchise and help develop a new Command & Conquer?

    Imagine having new Generals, Red Alert or Tiberium series, with the balance of Red Alert 2 or SC2, that would be very awesome

    submitted by /u/drarkpixel96
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberium Wars - Motorpool Mayhem - Unit Preservation Challenge

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    Brotherhood of Nod pin for sale

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:52 PM PST

    My opinion about the tank designs to Red Alert

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:55 PM PST

    Because it occurred about 1940s, I thought that Red Alert tanks have to be more historically accurate, or just at least the tanks from WW2. For example, my opinions include:

    Allied light tank-maybe Sherman or Cromwell Allied medium tank-Pershing would fit Allied artillery-M12 looks more similiar Soviet heavy tank-maybe one of the double barreled tank designs they made

    Please write what you think of this and write your own opinion about them.

    submitted by /u/GeneralGunner17
    [link] [comments]

    Playing without Origin

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:15 PM PST

    I have the decades collection through origin. My only issue is sometimes my internet's not the greatest and the game always tries to update origin before I play. Is there a way to play RA3 without Origin? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gwe8613
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel