• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Command & Conquer UNSTOPPABLE

    Command & Conquer UNSTOPPABLE


    UNSTOPPABLE

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Red Alert has trained me for this day

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:30 PM PST

    Just Forcing You To Watch A Old Game Nobody Plays Anymore

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:27 AM PST

    60fps Kane's Wrath Isn't That Fast You're Just Slow

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:21 PM PST

    I Get Rekt In Red Alert 2

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    How to play Tiberian Sun on Mac

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:04 AM PST

    Is there anyway I can play any of the older games on my Mac, I don't think its available to download anywhere etc. This would include playing over the internet as well with other people if possible. I'm not sure if any of this is possible but I assumed there might be a site or server somewhere that allows you to do this.

    thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/handsomehotchocolate
    [link] [comments]

    Floating Away

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:21 PM PST

    The Future

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:26 PM PST

    I was thinking today about what the future of C&C might be if the remasters are popular enough. Say they sell well enough that EA decides to revitalize the license, what do you think they would do? To me they have 4 options. (From least likely to Most.) 4: Generals 2. Given that they already had a working game, I could see them just relaunch it. However given its poor reception and fear of upsetting the Chinese overlords, I doubt they would. 3: An entirely new IP. I have no idea what they would do, but they could just launch a new game under the C&C brand. 2: Reboot of the Tiberium Universe. They are already remastering the first Tiberian game, but I see it as highly possible they could reboot it. Give it new and more coherent lore, play heavily off nostalgia while marketing it as new. 1: Red Alert 4. This seems the safest and easiest option for a new game.

    Maybe all we will get will be future remasters of Tiberian sun and RA2, but who knows?

    submitted by /u/Darkfire7881
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me. C&C 3 mission 17 Kane’s Tower Hard on Xbox

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:28 PM PST

    Is there a walk through for Xbox? Every other walk through I watch is on the PC and they always go beside that blue Ti patch right by the juggernauts. But that run doesn't seem to work. I've done it at least 25 times and got shit on every time. The mammoth tanks are to hard core and the scrins base is always destroyed by 6-8 minutes into the match. I'm looking for a Xbox run because my console controls are to slow compared to the pc players in the videos. Example when trying to select all units I have to hold the A button while hovering over each unit while when on pc you just click and drag a box over every one. It takes me 8-16 seconds just to select my guys when the person in the video does it in 3. And those seconds add up when the scrin gets walked in 8 minutes. This mission is fracking hard man.

    submitted by /u/SoikaSauce
    [link] [comments]

    my giant wall of text @ reveal trailer 1 yr ago (pretty cool)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel