• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Command & Conquer I'm not kidding! every time I hear GLA!

    Command & Conquer I'm not kidding! every time I hear GLA!


    I'm not kidding! every time I hear GLA!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Generals AI

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:28 AM PST

    Another one I'm doing a Ordos one tomorrow

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:37 AM PST

    Do I need Origin to Command and Conquer games?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:53 AM PST

    I have really been wanting to play Zero Hour and C&C3 recently. My grandfather used to own the First Decade, and intended to give them to me, but after he died it was thrown away. The Ultimate Collection on Origin is the cheapest I've found, but I don't want to use Origin if I can help it. Do I need Origin to play those games, or can I uninstall Origin after I installed them?

    Title Edit: Do I need Origin for Command and Conquer games?

    submitted by /u/UnknownNam3
    [link] [comments]

    Hypothetically, would any of you guys have a better opinion of Tiberian Twilight if it was a F2P MOBA spin-off rather than a mainline game?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:15 AM PST

    It would come without a campaign and there would be a separate, REAL C&C4 to close (or keep open) the story.

    I think that was the original plan anyway, as I've heard it was originally supposed to be a spin-off for the Asian market.

    Would you still hate the game, be indifferent about it, or actually be interested in playing it?

    submitted by /u/Albombinable
    [link] [comments]

    What are your best help-a-beginner tips for C&C Generals/Zero Hour and C&C3 Tib Wars/Kane's Wrath?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:57 AM PST

    I find that many people think the AI are a lot easier in these games than I do. What tips can you give me so that I can play better? Good unit combos, how to set up your base, what to do/what not to do, etc. Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Wavehauler
    [link] [comments]

    Just purchased C&C RA3 from steam.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:15 AM PST

    Anyway i can play online with my friends as Gamespy have shut down :(

    submitted by /u/JoshCMakina
    [link] [comments]

    Generals Zero Hour: serious error win10

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Hey, probably already asked a lot but couldn't find a solution:

    I'm stuck at GLA mission 2 of the campaign mode and every time I try to load a previous saved game, I get the serious error message. But when I try to load a save I made straight at the beginning of the mission, it loads with no problem.

    Some of you know how to solve this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/annoy_mus
    [link] [comments]

    Proposition: Every Last Wednesday of the Month should be “C&C day”

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:38 AM PST

    Since the last wednesday of every month, we seem to be getting new Remastered updates (and new Rivals units, but let's not talk about that here...), why don't we have that day be "C&C Day"? We can all get together for a community event online, maybe stream/play competitive matches in a LAN-like manner to celebrate the franchise once every month. What does everyone think?

    submitted by /u/AlexO6
    [link] [comments]

    Support C&C: WarZone

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:05 AM PST

    C&C's Demise. Feedback appreciated. Enjoy the mess

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:26 AM PST

    C&C Generals ZH Mods?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Hey guys, me and my brother have been playing C&C for years and without fail always end up on Generals. We were wondering if there were any mods out there that upped the graphics and added naval units but don't massively effect the base game itself. Please list any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/TheTacticalBrit
    [link] [comments]

    General Leang mission saves won’t load

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    save games crash after attempting to load a save after the sneak attack on general Leang (ZH, Ive tried reducing the quality settings as much as I can, but it still crashes.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/FaxTwire
    [link] [comments]

    The hand of Kane shall rise to smite thy non believers !

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:14 PM PST

    Brutal bots cheating lmao

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:15 AM PST

    I've conducted many experiments with this but I was wondering what you guys thought.

    Brutal bots cheat money in. Or get extra.

    This is in Tiberium wars/ Kanes wrath BTW.

    I was on a game where I had won, but I left one structure of the brutal bot left to keep him alive, then I gathered all the Tiberium I could while making troops and silo's, this ended up giving me about 36,000 per minute, but however when I ended the game by destroying the last structure, the game said the bot was making 40,000+!! It didn't make sense, It did not have any towers and no way to make money yet it made far more per minute than me. Another game where I played properly I took a large blue Tiberium field all to myself and defended it, its an 8 player map I forgot its name but you guys know the map, anyway after I beat the bot I saw I had it all to myself yet the bot still managed to get a consistent 4k ahead of me per minute. Make sense of this!

    I've been in plenty of replay games where the bot has >10 harvesters and I've had <20 and it consistently gets 4k more per minute!!

    submitted by /u/Nebula_OCE_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel