• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Command & Conquer Red Alert 2/3 Soviet Buildings

    Command & Conquer Red Alert 2/3 Soviet Buildings


    Red Alert 2/3 Soviet Buildings

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Need a little hit and run?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Red alert 2

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:42 PM PST

    I apologize if this has been posted before. However I have a dell g5 15 gaming laptop. I'm trying to run red alert 2 and it wont open (blank screen but I hear sound). I have googled it several times and followed the steps but it still wont work. If someone here could help me out I'd be extremely grateful

    submitted by /u/jal7777us
    [link] [comments]

    GDI helps me blow their own building

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Command & Conquer : HELP!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:11 PM PST

    Hi, guys! New to this sub. I decided recently to jump back to one of my all-time favorite game franchise. I got the Ultimate Collection. I'm having problems to run the first game properly. Shortly after loading up a mission, it just crashes back to the desktop with a memory related error message. I patched it up properly, gone through the settings, .ini files, compatibility modes multiple times. No success. I read something here, that is very similar to my issue, but that supposed to be fixed using the latest patch.

    Any kind of help would be much appreciated.

    Edit: Well, a fresh download/install of the pre-patched version seems to be working perfectly. Thank you for the help, guys! :)

    submitted by /u/cso88ex
    [link] [comments]

    Ra2 ini modding

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:46 PM PST

    What are some fun things to try with the ini files in yuri's revenge? I've been having some fun with this, wanted to know your ideas.

    submitted by /u/Mumphord123
    [link] [comments]

    Ra1

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:06 PM PST

    Just a question, not trying to hate on people's opinions, but why do people say ra1 is the best C&c game? I tried it after playing tib sun, ra2, and generals, and it just feels bad to play, also, the graphics just ruined the gameplay for me as everything looked flat. What is it people find enjoyable about the game?

    submitted by /u/Mumphord123
    [link] [comments]

    Mammoth Tank assembled! For the Motherland!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel