• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Command & Conquer How I feel when editing the .ini file on Yuri’s Revenge.

    Command & Conquer How I feel when editing the .ini file on Yuri’s Revenge.


    How I feel when editing the .ini file on Yuri’s Revenge.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:30 PM PST

    Ion Cannon when?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:38 AM PST

    An architects dream is GDI’s nightmare

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Trying to get the Chrono Vortex to spawn in RA1 CnCNet patch, having difficulty

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:01 PM PST

    I've been trying to spawn the Vortex using the version from CnCNet. Apparently the VortexChance value rule.ini doesn't work on this version, so instead I reduced the Chronosphere timer to 0 minutes and fired it over and over in Skirmish, but no luck. It's supposed to be 20% chance each time it's fired, right? Does the Vortex spawn in the CnCNet patch, or am I missing something obvious? I can't run the game without the patch on my computer.

    submitted by /u/BeigeMonkfish
    [link] [comments]

    Incoming potential cool RA3 mod...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:58 AM PST

    Funny Battle Of Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:39 AM PST

    MARV and 4 Firehawks Defeat Enemy Single Handedly

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:54 AM PST

    RA3: Mod to remove co-commanders?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Recently got it into my head to play RA3 again after many years and I quickly remembered one of the chief reasons why I stopped playing the game the moment I finished the campaign, originally. The co-commanders.

    Nothing says "thrilling strategic action" like the missions just completing themselves . Wondering if there are any mods to remove the co commanders from the campaign?

    submitted by /u/StuBram2
    [link] [comments]

    Think I Woulda Won?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:25 AM PST

    [Lore] What is Tiberium: The Golden Mountain Report

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel