• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Command & Conquer Goddamnit Romanov, we're supposed to have *trained soldiers*, not unstable psychotics!

    Command & Conquer Goddamnit Romanov, we're supposed to have *trained soldiers*, not unstable psychotics!


    Goddamnit Romanov, we're supposed to have *trained soldiers*, not unstable psychotics!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:26 AM PST

    From Kane's perspective in the last GDI mission in Tib Dawn

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:31 AM PST

    yintionJ - Red Alert 2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:35 PM PST

    We build for Yuri!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    When you think of Command and Conquer, what is the first unit that pops in your mind?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    For me, it's the Soviet heavy tank from RA1. First time I saw it, I fell in love with it. I wished it was in RA2 and RA3.

    submitted by /u/MrDragon28
    [link] [comments]

    Who still plays Red Alert 1?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:11 PM PST

    I get on cncnet and play a few games here and there but I don't like 1 vs 1 games as they are basically the same..it's just a rush to get tanks out to blow up your opts main base.zzzz

    .instead, I love playing free for all with 4 or more players..I like throwing in 1-2 AI teams set on Hard as that really livens things up...anyone see like doing this? Most people seem to not like playing with AI teams

    submitted by /u/Tongue37
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite lines spoken by a selected unit?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    Any of the games in the C&C series are kosher.

    submitted by /u/DaveOJ12
    [link] [comments]

    Just sit back and oh sh............

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Ncr veteran ranger fnv = Conscript ra2

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Is it just me or does the Ncr veteran ranger outfit in fallout new vegas strongly resemble the conscript model and art . Like they even have the same helmet with the same color on the visor and an armored trench coat. Did obsidian take inspo from ra2 or just a big coincide please I really want to know what you think

    submitted by /u/Kireveth
    [link] [comments]

    Reminiscing about when I was younger

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:00 PM PST

    Around 13 years ago my step dad showed me Command and Conquer Generals:Zero Hour.

    We would play on weekends from around 9PM till the sun came up. No matter what I did, what general I played or what strategy I had, he would let me amass what I thought would be the greatest army ever built, just to see it get destroyed in minutes by his small array of Raptors, auroras and B2 bombers from the US Airforce General.

    Even though I could never beat him, let alone come close, I loved those days. Now, several years later I have finally found 2 of the first decade edition and 2 external disk drivers so that we could battle again. Although we don't get much time as he runs his own business and I work for him, we have gotten back into our weekend battles and have included his biological son in the fun.

    I want to thank this community for staying true and keeping this game alive, even if we cant do our online play like we used to. We have resorted to using our office computers to get battles going and had it not been for me finding this community we wouldn't have had the idea to return to such a wonderful game.

    Thank you and may this series live on for another generation to enjoy.

    submitted by /u/KhaoticTenacity
    [link] [comments]

    When you leave an ally's AI to play with a vein monster xD (Yum Yum)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:53 PM PST

    Sneaky tactics. What are your sneaky tactics you like to do?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    For example, my favourite, Generals Zero Hour, putting a worker on a bike, scaling the mountains and building a tunnel in an unloved corner of the enemy base, then ejecting the largest army ever known to man.

    What's your dastardly tactics you like to play?

    submitted by /u/ViperStealth
    [link] [comments]

    A Command & Conquer Reboot

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    I know people have started this topic from time to time before, but after seeing the progress of the upcoming Command & Conquer Remaster, a remaster for Warcraft 3, an upcoming Age of Empires title (also the Definitive Editions), and heck even Battle Realms is out in Steam right now. Wouldn't you want to see a possibility where RTS titles are going to have their comeback?

    If so, maybe it's not a bad idea to have hopes for a new Command & Conquer game, maybe a reboot? We've seen Infinity Ward done a great reboot to their Modern Warfare series, even Capcom remaked their Resident Evil 2 (maybe the third one is on the way, who knows?).

    A new Command & Conquer game would be great addition to the competition, especially with a redone story and modernized gameplay. I know EA sucks balls, but wouldn't it be great to see that possibility if the upcoming Command & Conquer Remaster become a success? Maybe EA will finally listen? What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/SeptoneSirius
    [link] [comments]

    Yuri.exe was detected as malware

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:20 PM PST

    I'm using Reimage repair. A friend helped me set this up years ago and my rig is old. So I don't know if it is an actual malware but I am seeking help from people who know what they are doing. I assumed my friend knew what he was doing?

    I am a console pleb just trying to play games I played as a kid. I bought the game legit through Origin and it plays fine, no problems booting up or shutting down. I'm new to this and Reddit so I'm trying to provide as much info as possible so I ain't a dick

    submitted by /u/penalcolony52
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel