• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Command & Conquer Need help with Generals in Ultimate Collection, Origin.

    Command & Conquer Need help with Generals in Ultimate Collection, Origin.


    Need help with Generals in Ultimate Collection, Origin.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:10 AM PST

    I've bought Ultimate Collection to play CCG+ZH and other CnCs. But there's a problem:

    When I launch Generals, there's a cloud sync, Origin window disappears and then appears again. No launcher that allows to choose Generals or Zero Hour.

    I've tried to run Generals via shortcuts on desktop and on Generals directory. Same thing

    I've tried to Disable Origin In Game For This Game and type "-w" in Command Line Arguments. Same thing

    Fixed options.ini and GenTool installed. Running as Administrator does nothing.

    I've played on cracked version before purchase and it has worked fine. I've deleted everything before Origin installation.

    How to fix it? How to make this launcher appear?

    submitted by /u/Huemobdiwan
    [link] [comments]

    Everything NOT to do with the ReMaster (AKA Don't Be Blizz)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    [ I'm fairly new to Reddit, so please forgive any janky spacing or grammar. ]

    I really hope the people working on this game (and the council of fans who are doing their best to work with said game devs and convey community ideas) are paying attention to the blossoming dumpster fire that is Warcraft 3: Refunded.

    And since text is very difficult to convey tone with, please allow me to elaborate - that wasn't some weird threat, more like a plea for someone *cough Jimtern? Nyerguds? cough* who is in the know to help assuage the sinking feeling that's been slowly growing in my gut.

    This is also my way of reaching out to the other fans of C&C and asking what is likely to be a somewhat unpopular or controversial question:

    Is anyone else out there as genuinely worried as I am that this remaster is going to wind up being kind of a Nostalgia Powered One-Shot?

    Again, to elaborate - I didn't bother purchasing or playing Blizz's recent remaster of the first StarCraft, because I had dumped so many hours into those games when I was young and I just didn't see enough meaningful innovation or addition / changes to that game, to warrant spending more of my time on it as a busy adult.

    And I'm starting to feel uneasy that when this first C&C remaster releases, I'm going to wind up facing a similar dilema.

    I played the StarCraft campaigns about half as much as Tiberian Dawn or RA1, and that ratio was reversed when it came to PvP Modem games with my friends in both games (with Red Alert and TibDawn probably seeing the most action when it came to sheer quantity and length of PvP time).

    It's kind of embarrassing / hilarious to say, but I spent so much time playing the campaigns and skrimishes on those classic games that I practically had every map and mission memorized (I doubt I was the only one either haha)!

    And I truly love and appreciate all of those happy memories - but it's been nearly 25 years since then.

    I've spent that time revisiting and replaying every C&C game intermittently, with the overall settings, plot / tone and unit designs of TibDawn and TibSun being my personal favourites.

    So needless to say I was excited when I first heard about the remaster (and who was actually being allowed to work on it, along with the level of passion and commitment that Jimtern brought to the table)!

    But the more updates and little things that I see / hear, the harder it's becoming to convince myself to stay that hyped.

    It's getting to the point where I'm more excited to hear Frank K's remastered and revisited soundtracks, than I am for the story and gameplay.

    And that kinda makes me feel like a sad, ungrateful, crusty old man...

    Why they didn't take this opportunity to re-imagine and flesh out the iconic settings, units, storyline and locations from the original games, utilizing a more modern 3D engine (say the one used for Red Alert 3) is just beyond me.

    Someone, please show / tell me that there's more going on than I'm seeing on the surface here?

    There's got to be a better reason for me to purchase and spend time with these games than"Because I friggin' loved them when I was 9, and they're literally the exact same thing but a bit less pixelated now!"

    submitted by /u/k1llz0rz
    [link] [comments]

    Call to Arms RTS game

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Hi to all,

    This game is one of the best RTS in last few years. Yes it have RTS and RPG system in the game, but game is very nice and funny. All good stuff with infantry, good animation, good graphics and texture, tanks battle, infantry cover sistem, damage sistem and etc..... I wish the new Generals 2 be sometnig like this. In this game you have 2 sides and every sade have a faction: USA, Germany, UAF, Russia, Rebels and etc... Rebels have several tips of technical like on GLA, but very good animation and detail on it... Just if you haven't try this game yet, then try it :) too bad no one make CnC Generals mod for this game.

    submitted by /u/isko990
    [link] [comments]

    There's just to many C&C YR

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel