• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Command & Conquer When I Play Against GDI I feel it the other way.

    Command & Conquer When I Play Against GDI I feel it the other way.


    When I Play Against GDI I feel it the other way.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    What did Joseph Kucane feel about the game we shall not mention?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    I know he was an actor in that game's cutscenes. However, he was the director of the older games' cinematics.

    I can not find any information on what he felt about the last game at all, and since he is Kane and the director of the other games, I felt he might have some opinion on it.

    It is just a spark of curiosity on it and I want to have some answers or even an idea.

    submitted by /u/tatonoot
    [link] [comments]

    RIP technical

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge: Great Battle INFANTRY For The Win

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Is it me, or does this sound, sound familiar? Taken from a game called Top War

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Hardcore Gaming 101: Command and Conquer: Renegade

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel