• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Command & Conquer The Second Tiberium War

    Command & Conquer The Second Tiberium War


    The Second Tiberium War

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Remember Comand and Conquer?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Rare Footage of Devil Tongue creating a dust wall to obscure view for GDI troops

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Would you play a PvZ mod for Zero Hour? (I'm trying to figure out what my first mod will be about)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Dune 2000: Atreides - Part 5 - The Price of Freedom

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    This is a new C&C track I did not expect..... Command & Conquer - Obelisk Song by FlashLight

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Tiberium Wars on Origin

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Hey everyone, recently I found a copy of Tiberium Wars (witch I totally forgot I had) in one of my drawers. Problem is I don't have a disc drive in my PC anymore. Moreover I can't redeem it to my Origin account...

    Is there any way to redeem it? Or should I contact Support?

    submitted by /u/balintb
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran Commander Returning to the Battlefield

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Hey So where do I start over with this franchise? I think I have owned CC and RA and a few others 3-4 times over the years. I want to get back into it. I saw origin had the collection for $20, but no multiplayer?

    Where is the best deal for it and is there even a multiplayer option anymore?

    submitted by /u/shark649
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with resolutions in red alert 2

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:20 PM PST

    When I pick any other resolution besides the standard lowest one, it just distorts into a very small image with wacky colors. How do I fix this? Also, is it possible to play it in 1920x1080?

    submitted by /u/solid771
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel