• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Command & Conquer Yeah, I like Generals!

    Command & Conquer Yeah, I like Generals!


    Yeah, I like Generals!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:42 AM PST

    I came here from Warcraft reforged and...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Hello there, i guess a lot of redditors here heart about new era of wc3, remastered game, new features blah blah and its awful. Saying truth: i wasn't waiting for something better from blizzard at the period they fail everything. So, i actually came here from Warcraft reforged and i just want to wish all devs luck and i wish you guys won't let my favourite rts game (c&c) be the same shit remaster as they did to my second one(wc3)! Peace'n'love to y'all

    submitted by /u/GOgaYeah
    [link] [comments]

    I saw some collections so, here is mine. RA3 Uprising i got at my steam.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Copies of C&C Collector's Edition with Certificates and Dune II is in it!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    ION Cannon ready

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:15 AM PST

    Corona Mod Celestial Empire Gameplay

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:54 AM PST

    Small mod I made (Generals Zero Hour)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:35 PM PST

    I don't know if I'm allowed to try to promote mods here, apologies if I'm not.

    I made a small mod for Generals Zero Hour, with the goal of keeping most of the game the same, but adding some slight retexturing for the infantry, and a few new units / features. The mod is still in its infancy but I like what I've done so far. Check it out if interested.

    https://www.moddb.com/mods/generals-plus

    Edit: As of now my latest feature update has yet to be approved to appear on the moddb page. But it has moved past Alpha v1.0, and I expect my article to appear soon detailing changes

    submitted by /u/Primaltreeman
    [link] [comments]

    Command & Conuqer Red Alert 3 skirmish bug

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Command & Conuqer Red Alert 3 skirmish bug

    Hello everyone I'm having a problem with Red Alert 3 and I was wondering if anyone here could help me?the problem is this: AI seems to get stucked at certain point in Skirmish, (the picture is from a hard skirmish but it happens in brutal too) anyone had any idea of whats triggering this?

    thanks in advance

    (it happens in brutal too, sometimes after my first attack the AI start moving again, but usually its too late)

    PS: I'm on Mac

    submitted by /u/DrVonTrier
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Generals on modern laptop.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Commanders!

    Does Generals, if you purchase the collection so you have the latest updates, work on a Windows 10 laptop? I've played every C&C except for Generals so i'm quite itching to start!

    submitted by /u/Nicksprofiel
    [link] [comments]

    Croatia (Tiberium Wars) in a nutshell

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:05 PM PST

    C&C TCG or CG

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Okay, I'm an amateur card game maker, (by which I've made a few moderate quality games for friends and family) and I've amateur skill in digital art, (I'm proficient in GIMP and paint 3d), and I've been work on concept for a C&C tcg.

    The only factions at the beginning would be GDI and Nod (obviously) with more factions from the different universes added later.

    My idea was that, similar to magic, there would be Tiberium (or simply resource not sure) cards, that you play to give yourself so many points per turn, which you then spend to play various cards from your hand. These consist of units, buildings, and stratagems.

    Unit would be broken down into, infantry, vehicles (including watercraft and aircraft), and individuals (Kane, Yuri, etc.). Infantry would be low tib, low firpower. Good for starting out, and for swarming the opponent, but not good in the long run. Vehicles would be high tib, high firepower. And individuals would vary wildly, and would be more for utility.

    Buildings can be played using tib, and provide various buffs to units and buildings in play, such as reducing tib cost, adding strength, defense, health or what have you, or increasing the amount of tib, etc.

    Strategems are action cards, (think items in Pokemon tcg) that have various effects when played. Usually stronger than buildings, and but can only be used once (assuming you don't retrieve it from the discard pile).

    But those are simply my basic ideas, please, share thoughts, comments, and suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Srlojohn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel