• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Command & Conquer We'll be right back

    Command & Conquer We'll be right back


    We'll be right back

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Prepare for sonic boom

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Generals 2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:25 AM PST

    For real thou.. What are are the chances of modders reviving the unfinished game Command & Conquer Generals 2 unofficially. To me being a die hard fan of CnC That was the biggest tease in the history of the whole of CnC series.

    submitted by /u/HuPurr
    [link] [comments]

    Command & Conquer: Remastered - EA Official Site

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    I had noticed from a bunch of facebook pages that I have liked that a bunch of images had been added with in the last day or so to their gallery. Some of which had links attached to them to the Command and Conquer Remastered website.

    Here is the link: https://www.ea.com/games/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-remastered

    submitted by /u/Rufrky
    [link] [comments]

    Remembering CNCDen.com, when Lion featured one of my maps for Generals

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Bibber's fixed launchers for the Origin collection

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I've tried googling. I've tried wayback machine to get to the website. I've tried basically everything I can think of, but I can't actually manage to find a download that works. All I want to do is play some good old ZH mods from the old days, bro.

    submitted by /u/GriffinMan33
    [link] [comments]

    C&C: RA3 - Just not quite

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:21 AM PST

    So, the game had a painful amount of micromanagement, but what else about it wasn't right*? How would you have fixed it?

    *My personal feel was the whole tone was a bit too cartoonish (case in point in the idle animation for Soviet tanks shaking like they've had too much coffee)

    submitted by /u/SpinyNorman777
    [link] [comments]

    Best and worst C&C games excl. tib twighlight and sole survivor

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel