• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Command & Conquer Westwood Studios

    Command & Conquer Westwood Studios


    Westwood Studios

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Sharing my apocalypse tanks crush and rush

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    RA3 isn't known as one of the best, but is it still good, if not above average? I'll never know...because of that GOD DAMN CAMERA HEIGHT!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:12 AM PST

    In theory it's what I've want - modern 3D models, modern polish, modern mechanics...but every time I've installed it I've noped out of there within a few mins because of how low the camera is. You literally see 3-4-5x less on the screen compared to previous RA games. I've never been able to get the camera height mod to work and wasn't able to get any help on their Discord channel.

    It's such a shame that a minor issue like this stood in the way of a game that might have been half decent.

    submitted by /u/PablosScripts
    [link] [comments]

    Kassad Jelly he don't have his own stealth Comanche

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:44 PM PST

    C&C Generals Zero Hour Uncut

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Hey there i wanted to ask if somebody has a link for an uncut patch for Generals k thx.

    submitted by /u/Enger1
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Remasters be available on orgin?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Because that's what i play my Command and Conquer on

    submitted by /u/witheringsickness
    [link] [comments]

    [C&C Generals: Zero Hour] How to remove stealth detection from a building

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:49 PM PST

    I am trying to remove the GLA Stinger Site's ability to detect stealth. I don't feel as though it's realistic that some guys under camo netting can spot stealth aircraft, so I much prefer to have them need a radar van instead. I understand it was done for balancing, but I have been tweaking my game files to make them how I want them, as I mostly just play solo vs AI anyway. Eventually I want to make my own scenarios/missions. As of now though, I just play Skirmish.

    I didn't see anything in Worldbuilder that allowed you to change abilities, so I started looking through FactionBuilding.ini. I extracted it with FinalBig and opened it in Notepad. In there, there are some lines about StealthDetector. I figured this must the line of code that gives buildings the ability to detect stealth. I removed the code from the file and placed it in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Data\INI\Object". However, in game it was still detecting stealthed units. So, either I have to change the code itself, or there is another INI file that controls this as well.

    EDIT: I also tried changing the detection range to 0. Did not work.

    Any thoughts? Below is the code from the file that I was referring to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    ;------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Object GLAStingerSite ... Behavior = StealthDetectorUpdate ModuleTag_18 DetectionRate = 1000 ; how often to rescan for stealthed things in my sight (msec) DetectionRange = 225 ;Dustin, enable this for independant balancing! ExtraRequiredKindOf = AIRCRAFT CanDetectWhileGarrisoned = No ;Garrisoned means being in a structure that you units can shoot out of. CanDetectWhileContained = No ;Contained means being in a transport or tunnel network. End Behavior = StealthDetectorUpdate ModuleTag_19 DetectionRate = 1000 ; how often to rescan for stealthed things in my sight (msec) DetectionRange = 135 ;Dustin, enable this for independant balancing! ;ExtraForbiddenKindOf = AIRCRAFT CanDetectWhileGarrisoned = No ;Garrisoned means being in a structure that you units can shoot out of. CanDetectWhileContained = No ;Contained means being in a transport or tunnel network. End ... 
    submitted by /u/OMGWTHEFBBQ
    [link] [comments]

    Simple Movie concept, that are hard to fuck up

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Red Alter 2 - Fall of Liberty:
    Found-footage movie from the perpective of a new yorker during the soviet invasion. (including lots of kirov airships)

    Tiberium Ground Zero Mini-Series:
    Chernobyl style show set in italy durning the first appearence of Tiberium.

    Last Mission:
    the final act of the first tiberium war, however a full reimagination, with the entire death six infiltraiting the nod temple. the movie ends with a remake of the iconic scene of kane's "death"

    Tiberian Sun Trilogy:
    Tiberian Sun but with hollywood budget

    submitted by /u/TryToEpic
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea of a date for the Catalina 64 bits update on Mac ?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Like this month or in 2 months ? :)

    submitted by /u/AiiRoXx
    [link] [comments]

    Does generals/zero hour multiplayer still work?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:44 AM PST

    And is anyone playing it? Or is there some external tool needed. As someone who's only ever played casually and against AI i'm interested in at least seeing and probably getting destroyed by people who actually know what they're doing. I wonder how different the game is against actual people and what strategies work/don't work when your not against literal bots

    submitted by /u/chlorocombatant
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on Red Alert 2 and 3

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:33 PM PST

    I have been playing the Tiberium Saga since childhood. I have never played but always been really interested in the Red Alert Games. Obviously the superior way to experience Red Alert 1 will be the Remaster coming later, which I am super excited for!

    My question is this: If I like Red Alert 1 Remastered, will I like Red Alert 2 and 3? And if so, what is the best way to play those games in 2020? Do they even work on modern pc's?

    Thanks in advance for all your help!

    submitted by /u/TheVoiceless101
    [link] [comments]

    Free for all

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    There's only one true Yuri

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel