• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Command & Conquer For Kane

    Command & Conquer For Kane


    For Kane

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PST

    They suspect nothing

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Sarajevo

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:06 AM PST

    I have been struggling with this level in C&C 3 for weeks. Yes, I am ashamed. But I finally beat it last night.

    It dawned on me I needed an entirely new strategy. Instead of taking out all their base defenses and trying to completely eradicate NOD piece by piece, I just sent in a bunch of tanks on a kamikaze mission to punch a hole in their defenses and hit the mission objectives. I guess I was stuck in my own way of playing and needed to think outside the box.

    I am pleased. Just wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/barcelonatacoma
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 3 Units in Cinematic

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Can't launch red alert 2

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Hi, I've been following this sub for a while this is my first post. I'm having an issue that just started this morning. when ever i launch red alert 2 from CnC net client or Origin it immediately closes. I've checked all the file properties nothing has changed, and I've even wiped it off my drive and started new and am still facing the same issue.

    submitted by /u/2ub0
    [link] [comments]

    How to uninstall Shockwave mod?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:01 AM PST

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me to uninstall shockwave mod, I think this is the problem why my Contra mod wont work. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Allierto
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for red alert 3 custom map

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:38 AM PST

    It's been years since I've played this and I'm going off of memory here but. It was a 4 player map where you would start with a certain type of troop and as the game progressed and as you killed more enemies you would gain points and go up another tier and gain another troop. If I remember correctly it was kinda like a mini-game in the way it played but it was super fun and I'm just wondering if anyone knows about this. And if you do anyway I can replay this at all. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DrcoolWA1
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming Red Alert 1 in prep for remastered edition

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel