• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Command & Conquer IN THE NAME OF KANE!

    Command & Conquer IN THE NAME OF KANE!


    IN THE NAME OF KANE!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Can we make this better?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I’m so excited for this! I keep checking the image that shows the items we get. ��

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Or who is giving us Cash Bounty?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Me: You wanna play some C&C? Friend: nah I'm at

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    I am *very* anti preorder, and I have never spent this much money on any game before. Yet, here I stand...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    As a once sane Man once said: "Their Weakness is power, Blackout the base and no one will stop you!" I'm either going to regret this or die from Tiberium poisoning. Can't wait! I'm so happy!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Dune 2000 - All Units Quotes

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Will The Chrono Vortex be in the C&C Remasters?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Will The Chrono Vortex be in the C&C Remasters?

    Hi long time CnC Fan here

    Will the Chrono Vortex be in the C&C Remasters of Red Alert like it was in the Original.

    I remember as a kid when I used the Chronosphere multiple times it would appear on the battlefield and zap my near by units and buildings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PZYoV1pwF0

    Also the playstation versions of Red Alert 1 & C&C Retaliation had a different Chrono Vortex it was more like a black cloud that would zap you with a Tesla coil type of zap if you got in it's path.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyeWyfZHUi8

    All Comments are much Appreciated

    submitted by /u/CnCFan101
    [link] [comments]

    [RA2/MOD - Red Counter Strike !] - Base Expansion !

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Jimtern regarding the unit quotes for the remasters

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Did you guys consider making new unit quotes that fit the unit's style or will it still be the classic Affirmative or Awaiting orders?

    submitted by /u/PalawanGamer
    [link] [comments]

    I was wondering how many people played "c&c Generals blast out" mod, and what do you people think about it?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    It's time, choose your side: left click or right click? (BE CIVIL!)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    With the Remaster now offering this option, I'm curious what you will go with?

    I'm actually used to right clicking now due to playing other RTS games, however I will be forcing myself to use left click, otherwise it makes it difficult to transition back to RA2 as I recently started playing regularly again.

    If RA2 ever gets remade I will do a full switch back to right click though. Left click makes it hard to enjoy any other non-C&C RTS. But for the here and now, C&C gets the priority as it's by far my favourite RTS franchise.

    submitted by /u/PablosScripts
    [link] [comments]

    Mom can we have C & C Remastered? No, we have C & C at home. "C & C" at home:

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Nod soldier blessed by Kane [my art]

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    MENTAL OMEGA - Mod Review

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Empire Units Ranked (based on competitive meta) | Red Alert 3

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Looking for C&C3 / Kane's Wrath mods

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Hey! Im looking for completely game-changing mods, best of the best, so I am turning to you die-hard C&C lifers for suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Over9000Scrobbles
    [link] [comments]

    Just want to shout out to Nyerguds as his work kept me playing Tib Dawn on various iterations of Windows in higher resolutions over the years. Thanks man!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Now the remaster is set for release, I'll never forget the work he put in to keep me (and I'm sure many us) playing the original game over the years - my first PC game and still my favourite. The guy deserves many kudos :)

    Hey Nyreguds, your name, for me, will be forever integral to C&C as a whole as much as the name 'westwood'.

    submitted by /u/techyno
    [link] [comments]

    Seth looks more proper HD than being Upscaled

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    When watching the new amazing trailer, I was very surprised by the quality of that scene featuring Seth, since it seems like that is not an upscaled version: So much detail in the skin, even pores are visible. It seems to me that they actually found the tape of that scene - maybe it was on one of the tapes with that blooper stuff. So I am very excited to see how many of these clips will be featured in the final game!

    Regarding the upscaled videos: I hope they will add "grain" to it to give the whole image more texture.

    Anyway, very exited either way!!

    submitted by /u/thioneal
    [link] [comments]

    Count me in!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Feedback on order page, 25th Anniversary and Special Editions quality concerns

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Ok, quick thanks for giving us options to purchase.

    I want to purchase the 25th anniversary but I have my doubts on the quality based on the details on the EA order page and LGR page.

    1- Description on the Obelisk of Light and Tesla Coil reads "Painted PVC light and sound tesla coil replica". No mention of "Obelisk" suggesting that the person who wrote the description has little idea of the content they are talking about.

    2- Allies color is depicted as gold instead of blue. We all know GDI color is gold. The Allied logo is gold, but the Allied default color is blue. It's blue on debrief screen, blue on the world map, blue on units. The tech tree posters of both the 25th anniversary and Special Editions for the Allies is gold, just like GDI. This seems off and makes no sense to me, and seems again like the person who designed it has little idea or familiarity with the content.

    I pair that with recent horrible pre-order experiences of other franchises and this leads me to believe that the quality of the items in the 25th Anniversary and Special Editiions will be pretty bad.

    That being said I do not have any experience with items from LGR (hence I'm looking for feedback and clues on the quality of their items) and I DO believe that the digital game that Jim and the team will provide will be of good quality. Anyone have any thoughts or evidence about the quality of the items in the Special and 25th anniversary editions?

    submitted by /u/mmCion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel