• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Command & Conquer Tiberium Field and GDI Crane on Halo 5

    Command & Conquer Tiberium Field and GDI Crane on Halo 5


    Tiberium Field and GDI Crane on Halo 5

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Tiberian sun on origin not working, any ideas?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PST

    I boot the game up, select whether I want to play the firestorm expansion or core game (tried both, no difference), I get to the menus and as soon as I click anything my PC crashes. Not sure what's wrong so any suggestions valued. Doesn't work on my dad's slightly better pc either.

    submitted by /u/CommanderZuljin
    [link] [comments]

    Website Petroglyph Games background

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:02 AM PST

    Discord Integration sneak peek, made by yours truly

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:40 PM PST

    RA1 "Sonar" With Building a Tech Center

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Jim,

    Since your remastering RA1 & hopfully fixing the naval warfare can you add Sonar" when someone builds a tech center at least in skirmish mode? Also I was wondering if you can include the right mouse click screen scroll like in RA2 instead of using the edge of the screen or radar in the original RA. Reason I ask is that it made it easier for long term game play.

    NightFalcon101

    submitted by /u/nightfalcon1o1
    [link] [comments]

    Missions you are going to dread.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:55 AM PST

    With the remakes getting closer and closer to release, I have been mentally revisiting my old playthroughs of the games, trying to remember how I would beat specific missions. It got me thinking; I am not looking forward to this mission.

    For me, the missions I am dreading playing through again are:

    1- The Nod mission right after Seth gets shot for ordering you to attack the Pentagon.

    2- The Nod mission where you have to collect the crates containing the parts of the nuclear bomb.

    These two more than any other, gave me no small amount of grief. What are some of the missions you Commanders are not looking forward to?

    submitted by /u/008Zulu
    [link] [comments]

    in C&C 1 is GDI or NOD campaign harder?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Red Alert 2 FlyingZ missions

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Does anyone know where I can find these maps? I enjoyed playing them a long time ago, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

    submitted by /u/-holden-mcgroin-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel