• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Command & Conquer You must be lost...

    Command & Conquer You must be lost...


    You must be lost...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    How Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun Solved Pathfinding

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I think this video belongs here

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Help needed: Special or Anniversary?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I normally don't do this, but I just can't make a decision. This will probably get downvoted into oblivion, but maybe there's a reply that will make it easier for me.

    I live in the Netherlands, which means shipping for the Anniversary edition is 50 dollars and for the Special edition 23 dollars. Now as a fan, I want everything, but converting the price to euros (including shipping) means a difference of 100 euros (+/- 108 dollars) between editions. That's a lot!

    If I'm honest, I care the most about the art book, but there's no preview of that so you don't know what you'll get. The miniatures are cool (but there are cheaper alternatives for that). So personally, it comes down to 100 euros more for an art book of which I don't know the contents.

    Kinda sounds like I already answered my own question, but the hype had made me greedy! Bring on the downvotes!

    submitted by /u/SpronyvanJohnson
    [link] [comments]

    FFA 6 player

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I'm a new Youtuber, thought I'd try a different approach to gaming and what are your thoughts?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Gotta love the classic pathfinding~

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Red alert 1 let's play. Nostalgia, been almost 12 years ago for the last time i've played this.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    problem with graphic card i think

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    my friend just bought this laptop.

    https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/6922239/HP-15-dy1027od-Laptop-156-Screen/?cm_mmc=PLA-_-Google-_-Laptops-_-6922239&gclid=CjwKCAjwpqv0BRABEiwA-TySwWnk_9qs2Oj0IAaIFhGKx6DUzTdQCSDmV8EhhKFr9h4FAzK7nrGxWhoCkqoQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

    which is pretty powerful for this game ( generals zero hour) . but when running the game i get error of "direct 8.1 or check your graphic card requirment". so when i went to the website can you run it it says the graphic card doesnt meet requirment. and the graphic card is intel iris.

    (i already did the "options'' fix for windows 10)

    anyone have a solution to this problem ?

    submitted by /u/KingSlayerNa
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for Remaster in Question Form

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    So I just had a thought. Modding support is coming right? So to go a little further on that my question would be; changing sound effects. Example: Nod Apache sound effect is the same as the GDI Watch Tower. Let's pretend I'd like to change it to the sound of the Soviet Hind shooting at something?

    Would it be asking too much to make it a simple file name change or replacement for sound effects of units?

    Yay/Nay? Stupid? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/PotatoGrenade711
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 3 Uprising Online?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    1. Is there a way to play the Uprising game online with the new units (Reaper, Mortar Cycle etc.)?

    2. Was it ever possible to use these units online?

    submitted by /u/redditer3331
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel