• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Command & Conquer Before the Remaster boxes are added to it... an overview of my collection.

    Command & Conquer Before the Remaster boxes are added to it... an overview of my collection.


    Before the Remaster boxes are added to it... an overview of my collection.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    [RA2/MOD - Red Counter-Strike !] - Western Vs Eastern Bloc Helicopters !

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    A true masterpice

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    I’ve preordered C&C Remastered off steam and here’s a model mammoth I’ve had for a long ass time

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Alright I got it - Red Alert 3 @ 60 fps

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I somehow managed to download some chinese tool from some chinese website that actually makes it possible to switch between 30-60-90-120 fps. This indeed makes the game feel so insanely awesome - you have no idea until you see that.

    However I do have some problems with it. I cannot see some of the video effects. For example building animations in the vanilla game, muzzleflashes, bullet impacts and rocket trails. Anything else (units, building, destruction etc) works fine till now. I downloaded the 'the red alert' mod and since building works differently there, this is entirely fixed. And at least this mod is totally playable since you can see all the projectiles just fine, just not the Extra vfx.

    Now there's videos of someone online playing this mod at at least 60fps and he also has all the extra effects/animations. So it is possible.

    Is someone probably able to figure out what one could do to achieve that? Cause that would almost entirely make Red alert 3 playable (probably without some minor timing issues) for the casual gamer like me. A pro might find weekspots but still this would be huge.

    I could provide the tool.

    To anyone that wants to go through the struggle, here's the link to the tool.

    http://m.uc129.com/bd/ra3gj/24636.html

    RA3 has to be running to start it. And you might have to rename it, because my windows didnt like the characters somehow. (I renamed it to ra3tool.exe)

    Changing framerates:

    Ctrl Q 30

    Ctrl W 60

    Ctrl E 90

    Ctrl R 120

    Note: the game runs slower (for me) at 60 and 120 fps. It's the same speed at 90. But you can change fps on the fly anyway so you'll find your perfect setting.

    This might also only work for the skirmish Mode. I didnt try campaign since it'll probably be sped up anyways.

    submitted by /u/GodMeyo
    [link] [comments]

    As a fan of both, I am satisfied by this.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    When you got bored with how easy the TD AI , you start making a 'no casualty' achievement.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    So yeah Red Alert 3 wont start.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I am using Windows 7 FYI. At first I was getting a cloud save error. I disable that coz I wanted to start clean. But then it wont launch. I tried that Run as Admin solution and the Compability didnt work either. I am now moving the files into the main drive hoping it will work.

    submitted by /u/John190_the_maniac
    [link] [comments]

    [World Record] Zero Hour Challenge Hard Mode - Airforce General

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Red Alert 3 for PS3

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Trying to play Red Alert 3 on PS3 with my friend. Does anyone know how to make it work online? We can only get it to work if we are in the same house on the same home network.

    submitted by /u/ONEPLUSONE-1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel