• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Command & Conquer My Command & Conquer Collection.

    Command & Conquer My Command & Conquer Collection.


    My Command & Conquer Collection.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Seth: Your goal is to set up surface-to-air missile batteries. Me: K.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I am making new cinematics for Red Alert 2 Soviet campaign (more info in comments)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    My Command & Conquer Collection (repost because moderators took my original post down with no explanation given so I'm re-uploading).

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I like building bases..

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    What’s the best song in the series?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    I personally really like hell March but let me know what you think!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/thee_thiccness
    [link] [comments]

    Tried my hand at making a tough-as-nails wave-based defence mission (Tiberian Dawn)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Just wondering what people’s thoughts are on the SOUNDTRACK for cnc4 personally I quite like it, despite the game.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Mockup of a C&C Generals Zero Hour Load Screen featuring one of my OC's

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Mockup of a C&C Generals Zero Hour Load Screen featuring one of my OC's

    Since i feel alot in the mood of one of my favorite RTS's, i've decided to make a mockup of a loadscreen featuring my recent aeromorph addition of General Spectra Ivora. I plan on developing her a bit much into a somewhat dedicated C&C OC. Here's her full clothed ref if you're wondering.
    https://i.postimg.cc/sDsS4QSs/Gener.....op-Clothed.png

    Yes as you can see from her benefits, she like General Granger, but like, totally more than him at the same time. I think she's trying to compensate for something of whom has the bigger Airforce. But yea, i decided to make this as such. Now to rundown her military compositions, makes me wish i had the capability of making mods for C&C Generals.
    -- -- --
    Buildings her faction creates:
    -Ivory Specter Command Center
    -America Cold Fusion Reactors
    -China Nuclear Reactors
    -America Barracks
    -America Warfactory
    -America Airfield
    -America Strategy Center
    -China Supply Center
    -China Nuclear Missile Silo

    Units her Barracks creates:
    -GLA Angry Mobs
    -USA Rangers
    -USA Missile Defenders
    -USA Snipers

    Units her Warfactorys Create:
    -USA Tomahawk
    -USA Avenger
    -China Assault Troop Transport
    -China Supply Trucks
    -GLA Technicals

    Units her Airfields Create
    -USA King Raptor F-22's
    -USA Aurora Alpha Bombers
    -USA Stealth Fighters
    -China Nuclear MiG
    -USA Stealth Comanches
    -China Assault Helixs
    -USA Combat Chinooks
    -Individual USA Drones (Hellfire, Scout, and Battle variants)

    (Will work on general's powers list and upgrades list later)

    Granger's Worst Nightmare and Best Rival

    submitted by /u/TheFirstDecade
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberian Sun Online - 2 pro games in row from today, have fun!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I can't download the replay which over 30 mins long

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    When I tried to download the replay over 30mins long ,it went crash and boot me out ,is there any ways to slove it ?

    submitted by /u/peterjohn99
    [link] [comments]

    If Morelli's or any of the other still-living actors want to return....

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    What would be the outcome?
    Would there be new FMVs for Tib. Dawn and RA2 as a result?
    Or for C&C3/RA3?
    Or a new game?

    submitted by /u/TheProphetOftheHelix
    [link] [comments]

    What would best help continue the 'wave' that the Remaster established?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    This is the key, brothers. We can claw our way back. RTS can be great again.
    We just have to work together.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheProphetOftheHelix
    [link] [comments]

    TS: does loading the vanilla games missions through Firestorms "client" affect gameplay?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I was wondering if it had any impact on gameplay if I select Firestorm (when given the option which game you want to play after the loading screen with Cabals face) but then load up a mission from the original campaign?

    I know they modified the way units get promoted, so was wondering if such changes would then apply to the original campaigns

    submitted by /u/Rooistar
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite Red Alert Mission

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Remastered: Input lag...who else?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    After the radar get built, I can't control any of my units in multiplayer.

    Unplayable....please fix.

    submitted by /u/diegoboy69
    [link] [comments]

    Hearing Tiberium Dawn's soundtrack being filtered through a Sega Genesis sound chip makes me wish Westwood finished that port they had in development.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Rick and Morty

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 1 (12:20). When Morty starts fighting the army... I swear the sound effect of the guys dying is a C&C infantry death noise. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/d8abass
    [link] [comments]

    Tutorial for Soviet Mission 9

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Command & Conquer - Tiberium Ecstasy - Flash Export - Part 1

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel