• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Command & Conquer Me and the boys in paris

    Command & Conquer Me and the boys in paris


    Me and the boys in paris

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I can control the game with touch screen on surface product pretty cool

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    First person view of the enemies of my tank squad.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Making new cinematics in RA2: to clarify

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Hello again comrades! My last post received so much love that I'm overwhelmed! Thank you! I would like to clarify few things about the production and the final product itself. Additionally, there have been so many people wondering if they could help and contribute.

    - I'm just a simple Youtuber with a very different day job so my channel is where I vent and relax. I'm not making a mod nor anything overly ambitious.

    - I do comedy. I try to be funny and entertain. That being said, I do not aim at serious content nor alternative timelines etc. I played RA2 as a young man and it has stuck with me to this old age, so I decided to finally pay my respects.

    - I'm very surprised at how many people are offering to help and contribute! That is awesome! This might be interesting avenue in the future, however in this case, my vision is already scripted and half way there. The end product is probably not going to be what people have envisioned in their minds.

    To conclude,

    I just recently re-uploaded all my content to Youtube and this time I try to go slow. Last time I basically rage quit (family stuff) and deleted all, along with my Reddit. That is why all my work is about week old on that channel. Anyway. I was just so surprised at the reception here that I had to clarify.

    If you are interested in my previous work: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm-W0J429n3vjg6b3S8VWaQ/

    I'm not that prolific content maker and never will be. I get hooked on stuff easily and right now, I love having fun with RA2 cinematics! Next post is the video itself.

    Have a good weekend!

    submitted by /u/Mihail_Kuritsov
    [link] [comments]

    New designs available based on feedback :)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Source of Three Gorges Dam damage found

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Original Character I conceptualized centered around the Brotherhood of Nod. Artwork was done by Mask-Katze.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    For the Brotherhood!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    CS Platoon: Conspiracy

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Shhh they will never notice

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    [Meta] The 'RA2 remaster when' posts here are embarrassing

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    It's been said before but I'm going to say it again - I am really tired of all the posts and comments here either a) demanding a remaster of RA2 or b) acting like an RA2/TibSun remaster is a fait accompli and that the devs have no choice whether to do it or not.

    Saw a millionth comment of the kind today, replying to u/Jimtern on a different topic, saying 'Announce the RA2 master now Jimmy boy!'. Seriously, how fucking rude and ungrateful do you want to get?

    Also the other day - the thread on 'what do you want to see in an RA2/TibSun remaster' where people were flat out suggesting ground-up remakes of the entire fucking game, and acting like they're somehow entitled to that.

    Assuming most posters here enjoyed the original RA2 and Tib Sun when they came out, we're talking an average age on this sub somewhere between 25 and 35. If you are a 35-year old man (again, making an outrageous assumption, my apologies) acting like a spoiled brat by demanding another remaster, or talking about it like it is already in development, or thinking you're making some kind of big brain strategic move by bragging about buying the current remaster only because you want RA2 - you need to have a word with yourself.

    I really like the content and community here sometimes, but these posts are frankly embarrassing and make me want to not be a part of it. As a fan of C&C I don't want to be lumped in with the people who are constantly badgering for new content NOW, but it feels like that's unavoidable.

    submitted by /u/South-Hour
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have better user map integration. aka nobody wants to download maps.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Every time i play a custom map, i ask the person or people to download it. And they all leave.

    Solution, map should automatically download from the host's selected map.

    submitted by /u/TrumptyPumpkin
    [link] [comments]

    Allies 8 - Protect the Chronosphere Technology Center?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Is there any purpose to capture the technology center on the island?

    submitted by /u/DrTh0ll
    [link] [comments]

    Remastered and multiple hotkeys.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I've noticed that you can't assign more than one hotkey per unit (unit can't be part of control group 1 and 2 simultaneously) and also you can't have multipurpose hotkeys that have different functions depending on build tab (you can't use Q to build powerplant in building tab and Q to build rifleman in infantry tab).

    I think these would be really nice QoL if it's not too much work to implement as it would allow you more control over both units and reduce the amount of hotkeys you have to assign for building things.

    submitted by /u/Cardener
    [link] [comments]

    Livestreaming the Command&Conquer Remaster UCC TD Cup Tonight, 6pm UTC!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Tune in for some top tier competitive C&C action!

    https://www.twitch.tv/fiveacescheckmate

    submitted by /u/CovertFlobert
    [link] [comments]

    Exploring the AI of Command & Conquer

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    C & C Remastered - NOD Mission 8A (Hard)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    C&C Generals Zero Hour: Demolitions vs Superweapon [Hard] [World Record]

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    A month on Dr. Mobius and I can't pass it. Fuck GDI, fuck Dr. Mobius, and fuck the civilians in particular.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    The 2 Nod bases are both heavily fortified and they spam like 30 light tanks in the attack waves along with mixes of rocket and flamethrower infantry which are basically like Chuck Norris in squad form. Send vehicles? The rockets kill them. Use infantry to kill them? Flamers melt the entire squad.

    The civilians are a literal timer on losing as soon as you start the mission. They WILL die and cost you the mission. So turtling isn't effective.

    Any tips for this? The enemy waves are just too great for me to deal with considering I have like 2 different bases to attack. Attacking one leaves my base and the village open to getting wiped when the AI spams tanks (Like 20 or 30 tanks, it's absolutely insane how many tanks they make.)

    IDK what to do. I feel like I should try to capture the base on the right first since it has the airstrip and refinery meaning once it's "Cleared" the AI should start to run out of money (Especially considering the AI cheats his ass off on money) since it has no more refinery but I'm having trouble even getting enough tanks to the enemy base since I take way too many loses from the rocket infantry, tanks, and turrets.

    Honestly at this point GDI should have just let Nod take the village and kill everyone. UN already cut their funding at this point in the campaign so what's one more village wiped off the map?

    The ONLY saving grace is there's no flame tanks IIRC.

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    Space?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel