• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Command & Conquer F in the chat

    Command & Conquer F in the chat


    F in the chat

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Thought you guys would like this

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Found the Throne of NOD, it seems.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    someone photoshop kane in this

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    When your little cousin is playing

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Renegade X Nightime gameplay

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    The skirmish AI difficulty scaling in C&C 3 is ridiculous

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Okay, I wouldn't call myself a RTS pro, I'm more like a mediocre-skilled casual RTS player. That's why RA2 is for me like a godsent, since it hit the sweetspot with the AI difficulty scaling. Easy is too easy but good for absolute beginners who want custom matches. Medium is pretty good and balanced for me. Brutal is, well, hard. Then there's the option to toggle super weapons, which adjust the difficulty a bit. I still didn't manage to beat an allied AI with hard difficulty and super weapons. If you want a real challenge, 1v7 brutals with super weapons on.

    But it's different in C&C 3. Easy is still pretty much harmless. But on normal, it's already way too hard. I mean, what the frick? There are also two more difficulty levels above that. The difficulty gap between easy and normal is insane and this kinda disappoints me. Easy is pretty much no challenge for me, but normal is pretty much unbeatable for me. Like I said, I'm not a pro but this is kinda off, in my opinion.

    Sorry for this kinda-complainy thread, I just wanted to tell this.

    submitted by /u/AtomicLugia
    [link] [comments]

    Renegade X Campaign and after Multiplayer with you =)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Been playing Kane's Wrath on console since it came out. I have yet to get the triple epic.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Need Tiberian Sun Modders to help with my upcoming mod. (More info on the discord server.)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Disclaimer: This is for fun, don't get too insane over it

    So I need more help with this Tiberian Sun mod I'm making, I already have a small amount of Modders banded up together right now, but I need help with story and map making (possibly other things) I'm not a great Modder, I only just got into it a few weeks ago, and Tbh this is one of my early childhood dreams. I have so may memories of Tiberian Sun and its really (I think) the first game I ever played. so just say in the comments if you wanna help.

    here's the discord if ya wanna catch up on development: https://discord.gg/DcdyTjQ
    -Thank you

    submitted by /u/ThatRandomisedGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to run command and conquer generals zero hour shockwave

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    i recently reinstalled command and conquer generals and zero hour and attempted to reinstall shockwave however after doing the install booting up the game even through the shockwave launcher puts me into normal cnc zero hour even after attempting to get the fixed launchers doesn't help in fact it just stops the program from launching completely

    submitted by /u/Corvus_Havok
    [link] [comments]

    Familiar Face

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Has GDI always been scummy?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    We should go back into the campaign and analize:
    -How many missions tell you to attack civvies on either campaign
    -How many missions just have civvies marked as hostile
    -How many missions have scenes where civvies are attacked by the AI

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheProphetOftheHelix
    [link] [comments]

    Quad Tiberium in Cities Skylines

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    If there is any way to get rid of this annoying ass bug i would sincerely appreciate it. ��

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    how do you counter/defend apc engi?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    hello, old player here, bad micro, but got to top 200 (what probably doesn't mean something cause playercount...). but i suck vs engi apc rush.

    i play as nod, how do i defend the apc engi? on most maps i go 2xref before airstrip, ist this already gg?

    (i know apc will get patched soon, but question stays: cause even when the game went a little bit later i sometimes get in trouble when a apc+engi is inc.)

    submitted by /u/RyanRyan77
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Remastered - NOD Mission 8B (Hard)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    A few questions about installing modding C&C:Firestorm?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Sorry It's my first time modding command and conquer. And the fact that I have to replace files with files just frustrates me(what if I want to redo the changes?).

    1. Is it possible to install multiple mods? If so, how?

    2. Is using OpenRA better? I could install it for TS from GitHub but are there ant benefits from waiting for the official OpenRA release?

    3. If none of the above can be done, is there a way I can have multiple copies of the game without actually having to copy the game so it doesn't take up much space?

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/Adhar_Ducks
    [link] [comments]

    Best resource for Generals/ZH mods and maps?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Basically the title. Getting back into the game(s) lately and looking to expand my horizons.

    submitted by /u/BeHereNow91
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel