• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Command & Conquer So an AI mashed up both the generals and starcraft 2 soundtrack and this was the result

    Command & Conquer So an AI mashed up both the generals and starcraft 2 soundtrack and this was the result


    So an AI mashed up both the generals and starcraft 2 soundtrack and this was the result

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Reasons why women lives longer than men

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I did it guys, i broke the game!! I’ve succesfully ran out of memory!!(said the error to my pc which actually has 20GB of memory lmao)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Yuri's Revenge Discord

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Hello guys I just want to ask if theirs any discord servers for yuri's revenge?

    submitted by /u/myfile10
    [link] [comments]

    Jirard The Completionist reviewed and completed the Remaster. It's a great video. Let's support it!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Selling off entire C&C collection. Everything up to TS/Firestorm.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Second GDI Mission Finally Made!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    [Generals] Does anyone know how I can play Multiplayer on Zero Hour and Rise of the Reds

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    I've played against the CPU too many times to cound and now I just want to get online and experience defeat from better players.

    Because I use GLA all the time

    submitted by /u/Maerckversion22
    [link] [comments]

    How is this Possible? Playing a new Quickmatch every minute or so...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    How is this Possible? Playing a new Quickmatch every minute or so...

    Hi! I don't know if this is a known thing but a couple of times I've played a C&C live quickmatch and then gone to the 'observer' to rewatch the match and found that the person I was playing is doing new matches constantly. Games every minute or so, but the games last 4, 5 minutes or even more.

    How is this possible??

    https://preview.redd.it/xt36nt8qixj51.png?width=997&format=png&auto=webp&s=e240afbd77ed2e00082510c5e7a94541bbeac856

    submitted by /u/thewellingtonboot
    [link] [comments]

    I made a 2V2 skirmish in the red alert 3 mod Generals 2. where I play as the GLA and the enemies are the USA. things in the match gets pretty intense

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    C&C remastered: Tibdawn assets

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    So, I was wondering where I can find the standard/remastered assets for harvesters? All I've been able to find as of yet are the standard .shp for harvesters unloading, and I've got everything for the RA harvesters, but I'm missing everything else for the Tiberium harvesters.

    submitted by /u/daikael
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Remastered - Covert Operations - The Tiberium Strain (Hard)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    C&C Console?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    With M&K availability on the console now, I would love to see the C&C franchise brought to console.

    submitted by /u/AKaoticKangaroo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel