• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Command & Conquer When someone tells you Yuri is a balanced faction, kindly show them this clip.

    Command & Conquer When someone tells you Yuri is a balanced faction, kindly show them this clip.


    When someone tells you Yuri is a balanced faction, kindly show them this clip.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    *Act on instinct plays in background*

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    The things we originally NEVER payed attention to as kids!!!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I've kept this meme for so long, waiting for the perfect opportunity when someone reposts my memes again

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Binky is one with Yuri

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Small victories

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Downloaded tiberian sun and firestorm free ware about 2 years ago but it kept crashing so I just kept it and gave up. Opened it up again today and found some forums with a few small fixes. Seems to run perfectly now. Super pumped that I got it working. About to go on a 7 month trip to the desert so the timing couldn't be better.

    submitted by /u/dirtev22
    [link] [comments]

    Command & Conquer Remastered Collection is $6.59 on Humble ($5.80 on Choice discount)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    How to build the perfect RTS

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Ra3 economy system sucks,agree?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    The mind games in quick match makes my blood boil sometimes.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    When you need to change the oil on your Mammoth Tank

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Red Alert 3 Unit Guide: Cryocopter

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Help! Bought remastered on origin and am trying to download the "zoom out" mod on steam but it won't download.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Quick disclaimer to start: I'm not a gamer and especially don't understand the world of PC gaming so I'm really sorry about any blatantly stupid mistakes I make.

    I bought red alert remastered through origin and once I started playing I realised it was super zoomed in compared to the original. I searched this subreddit and found this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2111126977&searchtext=

    So I made a steam account but I can't download the mod until I have the base game. I obviously don't want to buy it again and was wondering if anyone had any advice on the issue

    submitted by /u/Naassz
    [link] [comments]

    (custom c&c generals icon) Gla puppet state of china

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Nice emblem you have there…

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Looking for online strategies/tips

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I've gotten quite into quick match recently and have embracesld the fact you need to rush. I am winning only slightly more than I am losing and wondered if anyone has any good resources for strategies?

    I always play as Ukraine but would be open to changing if there is a country which is best for online play

    submitted by /u/Scottish-Runner
    [link] [comments]

    If I have Mental Omega (using Origin version RA2 files) installed on two separate computers, can I play it at the same time?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Kane be like

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm trying to play custom maps for Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars on Windows 10, I've found that internet is saying to put the maps at C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Maps directory. But I didn't find any Maps folder under that directory.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Only Profiles and MapPreviews folders were found, then I've created the Maps folder too and put the custom maps into there, still those maps weren't loaded into the game, neither in custom maps nor in the skirmish. Help this poor soul :(

    submitted by /u/ObviousExtension
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Remastered - Covert Operations - Cloak And Dagger (Hard)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I have been playing the Red Alert 3 mod (Generals 2) for quite a while now. one thing I never tested out is the navy, In the original generals there wasn't any. so I started a series where I will be testing the navy units within the mod.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel