• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Command & Conquer Mission accompli-MISSION FAILED (found this on YouTube)

    Command & Conquer Mission accompli-MISSION FAILED (found this on YouTube)


    Mission accompli-MISSION FAILED (found this on YouTube)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Bugs in the new version

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I know there was a thread already, but this is a really big issue and deserves more attention. Since the devs have trouble replicating these bugs, let's keep sharing examples of bugs:

    Cursor not correctly changing to "attack" graphic when hovering enemies: https://youtu.be/EKtS_NLdzg0?t=10

    Slow-motion flames: https://youtu.be/EKtS_NLdzg0?t=81

    Missing tank turrets: https://youtu.be/EKtS_NLdzg0?t=264

    When starting a new expansion mission, often time the game starts without briefing but pauses until I press "Escape", and then plays the briefing.

    All without mods active. Please share more bugs so we can get as many of them fixed as possible.

    submitted by /u/JahMalJahSurJahBer
    [link] [comments]

    Who here is a support player instead of a direct action player? In Tib Sun MP matches I enjoyed providing logistics, artillery support, defense, and financial support for my allies rather than take the fight directly to the enemy.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Found an Old Shareware CD from 1996. Has over 250 maps for C&C DOS. Can we convert these to the remastered edition?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Where can I download Yuri's Revenge from?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I know of the Xwis version, I would just like to know where I can download the campaign files and the cutscenes.

    submitted by /u/hehastoughtuswell
    [link] [comments]

    The GDI Slovakia/Hospital mission

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    So, the mission in tiberian dawn is not that hard, but every time I play it , a civilian always just walks to the NOD base and I fail the mission. Also I tried building sandbags and barricades, but my ore trucks or tanks destroy them. What I do is: build my base, build watch towers near the village , my base and the places where the NOD helicopters land, put tanks near my base and the village and I try to spam medium tanks , but the civilians just go anywhere they want and die. I tried this mission like five times but I failed.

    submitted by /u/DanielKosecky
    [link] [comments]

    About editing RA 2(YR)game files

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I want to add Red Alert 2 music to the YR one. is it possible to do it? and how?

    thankyou for an answer commander.

    submitted by /u/25647aa
    [link] [comments]

    Command and Conquer Remastered: Bug Abuse.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    The thing we like disappear, while so many bugs appear. Is it for money? Or.... ? Or?

    edit: Where my cursor at?

    submitted by /u/Pharowizard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel