• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Command & Conquer Aaah yes, my favorite game when I was 8: Command En Conquir.

    Command & Conquer Aaah yes, my favorite game when I was 8: Command En Conquir.


    Aaah yes, my favorite game when I was 8: Command En Conquir.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    You can't resist the messiah

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Yuri's face enhanced using Remini for Android

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    A few asked for more pics of my TD Collectors Edition. So here you go. :)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    These mobile games do even try to hide stolen assets.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Aftermath - France Let's Make A Steal (Hard)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Scud launcher

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Kane’s wrath 1.0 on steam

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to play Kane's wrath 1.0 on steam? I really dislike the changes they made in 1.01. I've tried looking it up but can't find anything that works. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Blade22r
    [link] [comments]

    Frank Klepacki & The Tiberian Sons - Command & Conquer Remastered FULL Soundtrack (NodCommander The)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I've wanted these pins for pretty much ever! I don't know where to put the RA pins though.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Hello. I found this at Athena Massey's Facebook profile. What's this? Is this a comic or something?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    New Middle East Crisis In-Game Screenshots (upcoming C&C Generals-like RTS)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    NEW MAP: Sine 4v4 (Mirrored)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Commander,

    Hey there! I created a new 4v4 map for Red Alert Remastered!

    At the moment online playing on 4v4 maps that have just one chokepoint in the middle are very populair. There are 2 straight pieces of water running all over the map, creating the chokepoint, and thats all. The rest of the map compleletely devoid of any trees or cliffs.

    I do enjoy these maps a lot but miss the feeling of just driving my tanks down a sandy path trough the woods. Encountering a nice country village on the way and blowing up the nearby bridge.

    That is why I created Sine 4v4. Will you use the strength of the Allied navy or the power of Soviet tesla-techonology? The map has a big chokepoint in the middle with opportunities for support from the water. You could also choose retreat back into the land and defend the highground.

    You can download it by going to skirmish/online, pressing user maps and searching for Sine 4v4.

    I hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think!

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2270249938

    Quick tip: The map is balanced in a way that so that the ore regrows slider has a big effect. Keep it down and soon every credit will count. Crank it up to 9 and you will swim in money.

    submitted by /u/zaagman
    [link] [comments]

    City Building Reclamation Spin Off

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    I had an idea when I watched a documentary about Tiberium. It mentioned that Germany was the first yellow zone to be reclaimed and it became a blue zine once again. How about have a game like this? You as a ZOCOM commander, your task is to make zones habitable again. You clear area of Tiberium and settle the land. You could also do some diplomacy with the forgotten. You also need to make your cities stable due to the propaganda made by the Nod. This could be an interesting Sci Fi city management game, I could call it "Project: New Eden"".

    submitted by /u/LeonAguilez
    [link] [comments]

    How to play Red Alert 3 Remix mod online? origin edition (btw I found out how to surpass origin/cnc collection problem) Tysm.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Eh nothing here

    submitted by /u/asdasdsadaqqqq
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Aftermath - France Testing Grounds (Hard)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    How do you beat the mt. Fuji level in red alert 3

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I keep getting crushed by the pushing girls when I try to beat the first base. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to beat the level?

    submitted by /u/yetusthefeetus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel