• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Command & Conquer I mean its a type of tank

    Command & Conquer I mean its a type of tank


    I mean its a type of tank

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    These aliens seem familiar...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    �� Happy 20th Anniversary! ��

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Tiberian Sun release in Germany

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    GDI Learning from Nod's hidden Banshee airbases back in C&C2

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    It has arrived, my life is complete! <3

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Cancelled C&C Games

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Did you know? There are 12 cancelled C&C games (that we know of), as well as some lesser known ones. That includes games like Tiberium, Generals 2, C&C3 Incursion, but also Continuum (MMO), Renegade 2, a 2005 version of RA3, RA Alliances, C&C Battle, and so on.

    Here's a gallery of concept art from one of our community websites, showcasing a few of those, as well as the official games:
    https://forum.cncsaga.com/gallery/category/1-concept-art/

    And here is the screenshot gallery, which has less games (for obvious reasons):
    https://forum.cncsaga.com/gallery/category/24-screenshots/

    submitted by /u/AlexO6
    [link] [comments]

    Help with running YR Red Resurrection

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    So I am late to the party and not massively computer savvy with things like this, although when I go to start a game it crashes and say "Yuri's Revenge has suffered a Fatal Error" ?! Anyone have an idea what I can do to change it?

    submitted by /u/_The-Cake-Is-A-Lie
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 2

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    This is probably a stupid question,but I've done some searching and can't seem to figure out where to get red alert 2/Yuri's revenge. Does the remastered collection come with all the old games?

    submitted by /u/Vulpizar
    [link] [comments]

    "Glass mine." Of course it is!! (from Elder Scrolls Online)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    For those having trouble with getting the Collecters Edition, I found out something.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    So like most of you my package said it had arrived at UPS about 10 days ago and then there was no updates. While most people have this issue, if you take the VERY long tracking number that starts with a 9 (its like 25 digits), it works at the USPS site. Once you use that number there it will show when the USPS actually has the package itself. Once my local USPS got it, it only took two days before I got it.

    submitted by /u/zfreakazoidz
    [link] [comments]

    The resemblance to C&C Generals is uncanny!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Can’t access that part of my RA3 could be because I have the RA3 and uprising version? Tried everything on YouTube if you have any creative ways share it tysm.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Super slow in origin.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I just downloaded origin and Red Alert 2 and it is super slow and lagging other games outside of origin run just fine. Is there a way to speed things up or change some settings?

    submitted by /u/superintendentpoops
    [link] [comments]

    How do you reveal the enemies base in RA1 without sacrificing thousands of credits worth of units and barely revealing a pixel?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Matches can last for ages just because I have no idea how to approach their base without throwing credits away. Air units can't reveal more of the map, and static defences have so much range that you can't reveal more than a building no matter how big your mob is.

    I can do it with mammoth tanks due to their armour but surely there's a cheaper way?

    I'm talking about the remaster specifically, if there's much difference.

    submitted by /u/Due_Recognition_3890
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberium Alliances

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Tiberium Alliances

    Does anyone still play that MMO? I do! My world is Tiberium 47. If you aren't on I reccomend you do Join. It is free to play and it gives you a sense of that classic C&C. I know I sound like an ad or a bot but I am not. there are thousands of players on currently and despite coming in 2012 IT STILL GETS UPDATED!! I think that is awesome and I recommend you play. make sure you join Tiberum 47!!!

    https://preview.redd.it/h12pf42figv51.png?width=1359&format=png&auto=webp&s=3ea7c64511faeb8a0fcffc2a641f832076fd3d7b

    submitted by /u/CarterTGS
    [link] [comments]

    Let's just give a shoutout to how amazing the collecters edition is!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I won't lie, all to often collections have been cheapy made in the past by companies. But this Remastered Collection package arrived today and it is amazing. Everything is great quality and looks amazing. Even the tank is REALLY heavy and I love it! My wife didn't get me wanting it because she's never played games but when she seen me open it she was so happy seeing the excitement on my face. Thanks to Limited Run for your hard work and still doing the best you can during the C-Virus times!

    submitted by /u/zfreakazoidz
    [link] [comments]

    FLAME WAR!!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Generals is the best game and I'm tired of pretending it's not

    submitted by /u/megazordsez
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Aftermath - Poland Absolute M.A.D.ness (Hard)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    C&C Games Tier List

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    So, saw people doing this, figured I might, as well! Here's my Tier list of Command & Conquer games, both released and cancelled projects.

    Here's my list, it's based not just on story/campaign, features, multiplayer, popularity, balance or gameplay in general, but rather, all of it together.

    Keep in mind this is my personal opinion!

    S: C&C3, KW, Generals, ZH, RA2, YR, RenX (technically an indie game, so it counts)
    A: TD, RA1, Remastered, Aftermath, Tib Sun, Firestorm
    B: Counterstrike, Covert Ops, RA3
    C: Renegade, Uprising, Rivals
    D: RA Iphone, RA mobile
    E: RA Online, Sole Survivor, Tiberium Alliances
    F: C&C4, C&C3 Mobile, C&C4 Mobile

    My impression on how the cancelled games would've rated:
    S: C&C3: Incursion
    A: Tiberium
    B: Generals 2/C&C F2P
    C: C&C Arena, C&C Continuum, Project Camacho, Renegade 2
    D: Red Alert Alliances, RA3 2005 version
    F: Future Wars, C&C Battle, C&C Mobile

    Honestly, anything below C in the cancelled games, I'm glad they got canned instead of wasting money and ruining the reputation of the franchise. Games in the C section (no pun intended), I'd be intrigued to see how they would've panned out in the end but I don't miss them or regret them being cancelled. In the case of B and up, it's a shame they got cancelled, because they had a lot of promise and could've been great games had they released, despite any concerns or criticisms that were valid of them - I think those could've been handled in the end.

    Feel free to share your own, and please, no judging, everyone has different tastes! Let's keep that in mind :)

    submitted by /u/AlexO6
    [link] [comments]

    Next highlight from c&c 25th anniversary event! Sai & Bikerush vs ZxGanon & Khanomancer

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel